Patriots Owner Bob Kraft Charged With Soliciting Prostitution.

A week later, it seems like this has been swept under the rug. Must be nice to be white, old, and rich.

Or maybe because going to one of these places isn’t the most evil thing in the world and most guys understand. Why should he get more than a few misdemeanors because he’s famous and the other customers aren’t?

:lol: @ comparing robert kraft paying for some box to michael jackson sleeping with little boys

Folks like to downplay white folks indiscretions
All the damn time
No proof of mj
But proof of Kraft
Plus we don’t know if it was little boys
Little girls or granny’s that Kraft was messing with

Folks like to downplay white folks indiscretions
All the damn time
No proof of mj
But proof of Kraft
Plus we don’t know if it was little boys
Little girls or granny’s that Kraft was messing with

Man your that quick to jump the gun type of guy. Look all us whites already know about white privilege. Happy it applies to us? In certain situations uh sure?. if the roles were flipped you would to. Hate that it’s not fair? Definitely yes, that’s not the kind of world I want to live in. But until details come out, you have all races telling you this isn’t a big deal if he was just gettin off

Man your that quick to jump the gun type of guy. Look all us whites already know about white privilege. Happy it applies to us? In certain situations uh sure?. if the roles were flipped you would to. Hate that it’s not fair? Definitely yes, that’s not the kind of world I want to live in. But until details come out, you have all races telling you this isn’t a big deal if he was just gettin off
Learn to read
Nobody trippin off getting his penis wet
The point that folks are trippin about is the human trafficking
And u saying ur happy for ur white privilege
Just made whatever u gonna say next irrelevant to me
I’m not gonna respond to u
Or look at ur post
So just chalk it up as a wash

I'm just curious but what situations are you happy with when it applies to you.

No pot stirring just genuine curiosity.

Learn to read
Or look at ur post
Dummies won’t get this my man. They’re so caught up in trying to ok paying for sex

Learn to read
Or look at ur post

Okay son, sc kid my example is I got no ticket the last three times I’ve been pulled over.. because I’m white? Of course.. i’m not happy that it’s like that and it’s not fair, I wouldn’t want it if the roles were flipped.. and “happy” or I should say “relieved” in a sense as in what am I supposed to say, “no give me a ticket I’ve been pulled over three times you racist ****.. foh nawghtyhare if you wouldn’t feel the same

Learn to read
Or look at ur post

That's the thing, people can still seperate human trafficking and paying for a prostitute. This is the way I see it:

"Yes, he paid for sex. But no, it wasn't him that was the mastermind of the human trafficking ring even though he is a paying customer".

Also, unless stated, it is always assumed that

- the women are of legal age
- the paying customer does not know that human trafficking is involved

Thus, this isn't blowing up as much.

It should be blowing up and made into a megahuge deal since it's human trafficking. Actually, with someone of Robert Kraft's stature stamped in this, the media should expose more stories of the human trafficking involved.

cats be "human trafficking" up & down every street corner in every hood in the usa

"pimping ho's" sounds more direct though

to me its disgusting no matter you call it

Rich old white men flew out to go to this one hole in the wall sex shop....... they’re getting MORE than what’s normal

Looks like trump is buddies with the owner of a sex trafficking ring. Like I said there’s more to all this. “It’s a non issues” lol sit

Two of the richest dudes in the country not knowing how to keep their trickin on the DL is hilarious to me :lol:

Two of the richest dudes in the country not knowing how to keep their trickin on the DL is hilarious to me :lol:
People thinking they’re only dripping 60 bucks is what’s really funny. Billionaires who can go anywhere on earth go there? Those dudes are funding sex trafficking with a front busniess.

Back
Top Bottom