Patriots still top team in the NFL...

Before the season started, every analyst/writer had the Pats going .500 or worse. Still, they find a way to be among the top teams in the league.
Huh?

Before the season started, every analyst/writer had the Pats going .500 or worse. Still, they find a way to be among the top teams in the league.
Huh?

Originally Posted by NooEra

Que??? Im pretty sure almost every analyst had them finishing second in the east with a 10-6 record or something around that...Any analyst who had them .500 or below is not an analyst...but a bafoon

Originally Posted by NooEra

Que??? Im pretty sure almost every analyst had them finishing second in the east with a 10-6 record or something around that...Any analyst who had them .500 or below is not an analyst...but a bafoon

i think what the OP is trying to say is, that every "expert analysis" thought before the season started that the patriots are in the rebuilding mode, and it showed when they traded randy moss. they are sitting 5-1 and stock piling those picks for next year drafts. I still put Tom Brady in the top elite QB club, is he # 1 or #3 that's debatable, but if you get to pick a QB with 2 minute to go in the 4th for all the marbles im sure 9/10 it'll be brady.

i think what the OP is trying to say is, that every "expert analysis" thought before the season started that the patriots are in the rebuilding mode, and it showed when they traded randy moss. they are sitting 5-1 and stock piling those picks for next year drafts. I still put Tom Brady in the top elite QB club, is he # 1 or #3 that's debatable, but if you get to pick a QB with 2 minute to go in the 4th for all the marbles im sure 9/10 it'll be brady.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by hymen man

But Tom Brady didn't win that game though, the defense did.

Isn't that like every game sans the 2008 season.

not the point tho, really. im not even gonna get into all that, again.

as far as pats tops in the NFL...not. even. close.

but if you get to pick a QB with 2 minute to go in the 4th for all the marbles im sure 9/10 it'll be brady.
Only people in Boston would say that champ, the rest of the country would go with Manning for sure.

but if you get to pick a QB with 2 minute to go in the 4th for all the marbles im sure 9/10 it'll be brady.
Only people in Boston would say that champ, the rest of the country would go with Manning for sure.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

super-bowl-drew-brees-new-orleans-saints-tracy-porter2.jpg

not a two minute drill i don't believe, but you get the point...

Originally Posted by Deuce King

super-bowl-drew-brees-new-orleans-saints-tracy-porter2.jpg

not a two minute drill i don't believe, but you get the point...

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Not even close though? They're 5-1
laugh.gif
what more do you want for them to be CLOSE to the tops in the NFL? They have a top record, isnt that enough for now?

They may not be the absolute top team in the NFL, and definitely not in their division, but you know as well as I do that the Pats are still elite. They have a shot this year.

Not even close though? They're 5-1
laugh.gif
what more do you want for them to be CLOSE to the tops in the NFL? They have a top record, isnt that enough for now?

They may not be the absolute top team in the NFL, and definitely not in their division, but you know as well as I do that the Pats are still elite. They have a shot this year.

the record doesn't tell the full story, man. we're barely winning games, games we should be winning by three TDs. too much inconsistency on both offense and defense to be the top dog in the league, at this point.

the record doesn't tell the full story, man. we're barely winning games, games we should be winning by three TDs. too much inconsistency on both offense and defense to be the top dog in the league, at this point.

It doesn't tell the full story, but it tells a lot.

We beat Baltimore. That was a statement. It showed the Pats can still win important games. We lost to NY, but at the same time we proved we can beat them

The only teams seeing the Pats in the AFC are Pittsburgh and New York

No one in the NFC can see the Pats. It's that simple, the Pats are top 3 teams in the league behind Pitt and NY

It doesn't tell the full story, but it tells a lot.

We beat Baltimore. That was a statement. It showed the Pats can still win important games. We lost to NY, but at the same time we proved we can beat them

The only teams seeing the Pats in the AFC are Pittsburgh and New York

No one in the NFC can see the Pats. It's that simple, the Pats are top 3 teams in the league behind Pitt and NY

top 3, sure. but i thought you meant best team in the nfl. i agree with top 3 right now. they have the mental toughness to just win games.

top 3, sure. but i thought you meant best team in the nfl. i agree with top 3 right now. they have the mental toughness to just win games.

Back
Top Bottom