::PAU GASOL TRADED TO LAKERS - CONFIRMED BY ESPN, Yahoo!, LA Times::

ya Stephen A. just confirmed this as well on ESPN 1050..... Dude's bashing Kwame Brown
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RodDaNasty

WOW! I think the Logo is just helping out his old team. As for the Collins trade, I think they are running for the "B-Easy-Rose-Love-Mayo" Sweepstakes. Props to the Lakers as much as I don't like them. Tough to see Crittenton go, it was nice watching him play on local tv.
Word to Kevin Mchale... BUT... THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!

Originally Posted by RodDaNasty

WOW! I think the Logo is just helping out his old team. As for the Collins trade, I think they are running for the "B-Easy-Rose-Love-Mayo" Sweepstakes. Props to the Lakers as much as I don't like them. Tough to see Crittenton go, it was nice watching him play on local tv.
Word to Kevin Mchale... BUT... THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!

[h1]Lakers trade Kwame Brown for Grizzlies' Gasol[/h1]
template_bas

template_bas

By Mike Bresnahan, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer
11:56 AM PST, February 1, 2008

The Lakers have acquired forward-center Pau Gasol from the Memphis Grizzlies for center Kwame Brown, guard Javaris Crittenton and a series of draft picks between the two teams, The Times has learned.

Gasol, 27, is averaging 18.9 points and 8.8 rebounds this season for the Grizzlies. He has expressed discontent in the past year with the Grizzlies (13-33) who have not been in playoffs since 2006 and have never won a playoff game since he was drafted in 2001.

He was the NBA's rookie of the year in 2001-02 and made the All-Star team in 2006. Gasol has three more years and an estimated $49 million on his contract. Brown's $9.1-million conract expires after this seasoon and Crittenton is a rookie.

Gasol would fill in at center until Andrew Bynum returns from a knee injury sometime in March. Gasol could then slide over to power forward when Bynum returns.

[email protected]

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-lakers2feb02,1,5183063.story?ctrack=5&cset=true

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

The Grizzlies should be ashamed of themselves.
no fan in their right mind should shows up for any of their games

ya they just traded for two of the worst players in the league with two of the worst contracts..... all they need now is Eddy Curry to fill it up
laugh.gif

yeah, if there trading all-stars for trash players like this, how about they finish up the deal and trade Rudy Gay for curry.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

This move will def. make the Lakers a championship contender.... Gasol is that dude, Lakers fans will love this guys work ethic.

Wow u got to be $%*#+#! kidding me....Kwame? KWAME?!?!?!? SMH the grizzlies are the dumbest franchise in the world SMFH X 10000000

If this is true the Bulls could of gotten Gasol for a good deal.
jBlack....you know as I do that the Bulls have been talking about Gasol for about a year now. Not only do the Bulls suck this year, but then youwatch Gasol go for a bag of apples...what the hell man. We could've easily have gotten Gasol for Tyrus Thomas, Griffin and picks.......its a damn shame.

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

if Odom shows up next half the L is gonna be in trouble.
of who?
roll.gif

yea..haha i know its a big IF. i seriously dont know what the F is wrong with that guy. hes got more talent then a lot of dudes in the L. but he justdissapears during games.

Originally Posted by aRog27

If this is true the Bulls could of gotten Gasol for a good deal.
jBlack....you know as I do that the Bulls have been talking about Gasol for about a year now. Not only do the Bulls suck this year, but then you watch Gasol go for a bag of apples...what the hell man. We could've easily have gotten Gasol for Tyrus Thomas, Griffin and picks.......its a damn shame.

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

where are the conspiracy theorists? LAKERS VS CELTICS IN THE FINALS??
I was just talking about this....

You know how crazy that would be? The glory days of the NBA all over again.

the Grizzlies have to be the stupidest organization in the NBA. when i saw this trade, i thought maybe MJ is calling the shots down there now. i'm not evena Grizzlies fan and this is making ME mad

i'm still waiting for "Grizzlies trade Gay, Conley, Lowry to Minnesota for Walker, 2010 draft pick"

Mitch turned it around when things could of gone south this year. Lakers have changed their fortune, they are back on the top with this trade.

Back
Top Bottom