Paul Pierce was NOT flashing gang symbols....

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Gangs didn't have his back when he was shanked though.
!@*+ does that have to do with this? Would he be the first affilated dude that got "got"?

It has to do with how seemingly unbright dude would be to be running in a gang after being damn near knifed to death...but hey, that's just me.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

the three fingers represented "blood, sweat and tears."

roll.gif

still @ it...
smh.gif
...this guy needs to be suspended 6 games min - starting today.

f2035dbe225c6aebd85eab76978f8cd1-getty-80398141mw018_nba_finals_ga.jpg

BOSTON - JUNE 05: (L-R) Paul Pierce #34 and Kendrick Perkins #43 of the Boston Celtics react before the start of Game One of the 2008 NBA Finals against theLos Angeles Lakers on June 5, 2008 at TD Banknorth Garden in Boston, Massachusetts. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloadingand/or using this Photograph, user is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. (Photo by Elsa/Getty Images)

im pissed off i laughed at the benzino %%%@

in reality that situation sucked...btw i wouldnt be shcoked if perkins was a blood...son seems to think hes a goon
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

still @ it...
smh.gif
...this guy needs to be suspended 6 games min - starting today.

f2035dbe225c6aebd85eab76978f8cd1-getty-80398141mw018_nba_finals_ga.jpg

BOSTON - JUNE 05: (L-R) Paul Pierce #34 and Kendrick Perkins #43 of the Boston Celtics react before the start of Game One of the 2008 NBA Finals against the Los Angeles Lakers on June 5, 2008 at TD Banknorth Garden in Boston, Massachusetts. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and/or using this Photograph, user is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. (Photo by Elsa/Getty Images)

Bickin' back and being bool in Boston Blood!
laugh.gif

I don't know about this one. My brother bloody and he throw that $%%! up all the time when we go out.

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

dude's from inglewood, nuff said

You know what's up. I'm from Inglewood and everyone that knows Paul knows what's up.
Those three fingers damn sure don't stand for blood, sweat, and tears. More like APG.
angels_logo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom