Paul Rodriguez x Rob Dyrdek x Ryan Dunn x TK x Ryan Sheckler "Street Dreams"

intheaterskeyart.jpg

Score by The Neptunes.

http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip...e=0&show_portrait=0&color=00ADEF&fullscreen=1

I'm not even a huge SB fan but Sheckler is nasty
smh.gif
Anyone saw Rob's FF when he had a contest with Sheckler, P.Rod, etc? The kid killed it + hisFerrari
eek.gif

...what's more unfair is that he took home Rob's receptionist w/ no hassle. She ain't all that but
pimp.gif

*hops off his balls*

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

I'm not even a huge SB fan but Sheckler is nasty
smh.gif
Anyone saw Rob's FF when he had a contest with Sheckler, P.Rod, etc? The kid killed it + his Ferrari
eek.gif

...what's more unfair is that he took home Rob's receptionist w/ no hassle. She ain't all that but
pimp.gif

*hops off his balls*
The thing is he isn't even better than P Rod.

I'll go check it out since I have free passes at the movies

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

^ I agree with you, but Sheckler's Superfuture promo > PRod's Superfuture promo, IMO.

One of my favorite commercial of Sheckler was that Etnies Commercial with "The Red" bumping in the background

I saw Ryan Sheckler at the Hard Rock in downtown San Diego. Dude was being a douche to some of my friends who were girls, so I called him a female dog when hewas with like 6 dudes and I was with only two others. Dudes raw on a board though!

Originally Posted by SdotCAR619

I saw Ryan Sheckler at the Hard Rock in downtown San Diego. Dude was being a douche to some of my friends who were girls, so I called him a female dog when he was with like 6 dudes and I was with only two others. Dudes raw on a board though!

that dude IS a %@*%@, you ever catch his show? most emo dude ever. son caking for his age and he's crying about not having a gf SMH.

Back
Top Bottom