Paula Deen to reveal she has type 2 diabetes Vol. Anthony Bourdain FTW!

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by sillyputty

She won.
Depends how you look at it. 
grin.gif

A check from big pharma? Yeah maybe
But an early death certificate? Well, she can have that if she wants.

Her own SON doesn't support her professionally. That says something. 
Broad was born in 1947. Aint nothing early about her death. I mean she's been eating the way she wants for how long now? And she's either now revealing this or she just discovered she has it.

I aint trying to live old just to live old.

Point taken.
But i'll actually be surprised if she lives another 5 years maximum, even considering the money and access to treatment she has.

No telling how far along her disease is, OR how long she has known. The report only says that she aims to make her announcement, so details are still missing. 

It's not like Bourdain eats healthy on his show.  He's always eating a ton of fried stuff and every part of a pig.  Plus he's a French chef and their food is fatty.  He's a hypocrite.
For some reason he has a problem with all the food network people and talks crap about them any chance he gets.  He makes himself look like a douche.  He only avoids Batali since they're friends.

Originally Posted by shogun

It's not like Bourdain eats healthy on his show.  He's always eating a ton of fried stuff and every part of a pig.  Plus he's a French chef and their food is fatty.  He's a hypocrite.
In a google Q&A, someone asked his opinion on her after their little words.
He said he respects her business mind, but the food she makes is bad for the country.
He ends it by saying that he also eats terribly unhealthy food, drinks a lot, smokes...but his show has a warning in the beginning. Essentially, Paula Deen's show should have a warning before it, like his show or Jack@ss, lulz.

Do you see how massive this woman is? You see the food she be cooking and eatting? ITs not a surprise. I know the bald dude who be traveling around the world to eat all the nasty food got diabetes too

She won.
Depends how you look at it. 
grin.gif

A check from big pharma? Yeah maybe
But an early death certificate? 
my grandma is 87 with diabetes 
laugh.gif
 and she doesnt even take her medicine all the time...
so i wouldnt say its automatic with the early death. who the %#+% wants to live past 80 anyways? hell even 70 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by shogun
In a google Q&A, someone asked his opinion on her after their little words.
He said he respects her business mind, but the food she makes is bad for the country.
He ends it by saying that he also eats terribly unhealthy food, drinks a lot, smokes...but his show has a warning in the beginning. Essentially, Paula Deen's show should have a warning before it, like his show or Jack@ss, lulz.
That's such a dumb excuse on his part.  So if she had a disclaimer on her show he'd have no problem with her?  She cooks Southern food.  No one should be surprised at how unhealthy her food is.  Most chefs on tv make food that will make you fat.  He should go after Man vs. Food.  It glorifies gluttony and obesity.  Adam Richman is both a glutton and obsese.  Surprised he doesn't have heart disease or a heart attack yet.

I find her to be annoying.

My mom and sister watch her show and I have to get up and leave the room when I hear her ANNOYING voice.

Y'all dudes are hilarious. Since when is Bourdain anymore healthier than Paula? Bourdain is an alcholic, smokes cancer sticks, and I still see him eat unhealthy foods on his show. I'd also bet money that dude does not exercise.

Im not defending Paula at all, but to say "Bourdain FTW!" really makes no sense.

Edit: Someone beat me to it, but yeah.....

^ no one likes paula dean and everyone likes him. it's just the way it is. and she makes southern people look like a joke.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Breaking News:

Adam Richman from Man vs. Food has high cholesterol and high blood pressure!

Not sure if you were joking with this or not as I couldn't find info, but this is also TOO true.

I hate these shows where they just go around GORGING themselves at different restaurants.

What part of the game is that?

I mean seriously.

Man Vs Food is greatness stop it

She can't honestly live that long, living how she was living. The damage is done and she is pretty old as it is.
Bourdain's my guy, but his decades of heroin use and other #@#+*# health decisions doesn't exactly bode well for him, does it?

I have no beef with Paula. Now Andrew Zimmern, on the other hand...

Who cares, eat what you want. If you wanna be unhealthy then be unhealthy. And i love ignorance, for the record a diabetic can eat an entire chocolate cake by themselves and be completely fine. Learn a little before talking.

I'm not surprised she has diabetes, she puts like 10 sticks of butter in everything and tons of sugar in her desserts. Her recipes are much appreciated though.

This woman literally did everything in her power to give herself and those who followed her recipes diabeetus.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

I hate this broad with a passion. Bourdain FTW

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I once saw her fry chicken, then use melted butter as dipping sauce. That was one of the most evil things I've seen on television.

Man the sad thing is, how many people watched her show AND tried to emulate her.

I can't imagine how many lives she has indirectly worsened.

She can't honestly live that long, living how she was living. The damage is done and she is pretty old as it is.
OK, but whose fault is that?  It's no secret that she cooks unhealthy meals...but she's not holding a gun to anyone's head making them cook her meals.

Folks blaming her for THEIR unhealthy eating habits makes NO sense. 

I can only imagine when people starving in third world countries see shows like this or Man vs Food...they must think Paula Deen and Richman are the devil or something

Back
Top Bottom