Paula Patton back on the market

So much paragraphs on this page
i got high one night in high school and stared at Paula Patton pictures

for an hour...or maybe 10 minutes idk but man either way she is bea-u-ti-ful

i prayed and prayed on their downfall when i was in 10th grade.
roll.gif
Greatest longback of all time
pimp.gif

i thought they had a open relationship an did coke together?

long as Will and Jada never split..........i still have hope in marriage

View media item 195848
Pac was long dead though. Besides what he's saying is an open marriage is cool as long as they don't split. We been heard the rumors of Will and Jada being swingers with any sex.

LOL...

Maybe my sarcasm meter is off today, but dude said that as if they are the poster couple of marriage
They pretty much are as far as staying together and still being in love. Swinging don't mean you aint in love, just shows how strong it is (or how self reliant each of them are). Jada don't care if Will is banging Margot Robbie, John Travolta, Tom Cruise, and Duane Martin. Same way Will don't mind who Jada's lovers are or when she's banging Marc Anthony and scissoring Faune Chambers and w/e else other fine women she bags. I doubt they're both beards for each other.

The poster couple of marriage has changed in this day and age.

Last test for them really is if they'll stay together when they're in their 70s and up

My parents been married for 34 years b... FOH
What does that have to do with anything? Nobody cares about your parents.

Last edited:

"The poster couple of marriage has changed in this day and age"

Means he doesn't look to marriages of strangers for examples on how to lead his life.

Last edited:

"The poster couple of marriage has changed in this day and age"

Means he doesn't look to marriages of strangers for examples on how to lead his life.
What the individual looks for as an example to lead his life has nothing to do with the masses.

Yall can't seriously be that unaware and ignorant of how society behaves when it comes to celebrities.

Last edited:
What the individual looks for as an example to lead his life has nothing to do with the masses.

Yall can't seriously be that unaware and ignorant of how society behaves when it comes to celebrities.

Im just telling you what he is saying.

And you may be the one who is ignorant because no one looks up to celeb marriages.
People always say they are doomed and its for publicity.

Even the "good" ones are picked and prowed.

Will gay
Jada gay.
Beyonce with jay for street cred
blah blah blah

No one takes these celebs marriages seriously
Its only the poster to ridicule them, not marriage

Im just telling you what he is saying.

And you may be the one who is ignorant because no one looks up to celeb marriages.
People always say they are doomed and its for publicity.

Even the "good" ones are picked and prowed.

Will gay
Jada gay.
Beyonce with jay for street cred
blah blah blah

No one takes these celebs marriages seriously
Its only the poster to ridicule them, not marriage
:lol:

You aint read this thread.

My initial response since you wanted to clear it up for him is also there for him.

I'm not gonna go back in forth with you if those are your examples, as many ppl that say that there's even more that defend them and say the opposite. How are you not aware of that? or are you purposely choosing to focus on one side of this?

Last edited:
pimp.gif
about time! my prayers have been answered ... i will let the nt fam smash her after im done with her
grin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom