Pay your fines cause ezpass will get you.

dont feel bad for him, he ignored the situation and let it get that bad...

ill say at least where buses and metro rail go and depending on one's work/home location, ill never understand why people drive around the urea in the first place, public transit is a very viable option, for getting to and from work.

...but more power to them if they want

Last edited:
"I would go through late at night, and there weren't any attendants," Bourcier says. "One day, I asked an attendant if the cameras were on when there were no attendants on duty. He said they weren't. So I started going through without paying the tolls."

After a month, he says he got a bill for $50 in unpaid tolls, plus $1,200 in administrative fees. "I went to EZ Pass to try to negotiate that (fee) down. They would only come down to $800. I didn't want to pay $800."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You think I'm gonna feel bad for this dude, OP? Your friend is a moron.

And we should feel bad for this gump, why? He's an idiot and so is your friend.

If accurate $50 + $1200 administrative fees is obscene but it's his own damn fault.

The tolls were 75 cents each so 50 bucks would be 66 violations.

For each violation there's a fee associated with it individually. If you're going to rack up 66 violations and them refuse to pay it and then proceed to rack up another 250 violations after being told the damage for said violations you're just an utter ******g moron.

Last edited:
roll.gif
 OP Knows this knucklehead? 

Wow dude getting himself bent over.

Yeah it's his own fault but being sued for 200k and not willing to negotiate less than 40k is ridiculous for fines. He'll be on a payment plan for a 150 a month til he's 87 and if he fails to pay or misses a payment he'll have his license suspended.

I went into the wrong exit and ended up on a toll lane. Didn't have cash on me so they gave me a violation. They'll mail me my fine in a week or so. How big of a fine should I be expecting to pay?

I went into the wrong exit and ended up on a toll lane. Didn't have cash on me so they gave me a violation. They'll mail me my fine in a week or so. How big of a fine should I be expecting to pay?
My fine was something like 39 for the first offense. Depends where your located though.

He is an idiot. He knew he was wrong and thought he could get away with it. GL with your payment plan

Back
Top Bottom