Paying back Student Loans

no idea why my post is empty but it was along the lines of....

Are there any federal programs to help students pay back loans? Forexample, are there programs to help lower the debt, such as Federalstudent debt obtained thru Citi Bank loans. Are there programs to helppay back private loans such as loans by Sallie Mae?

Are there any federal programs to help students pay back loans? Forexample, are there programs to help lower the debt, such as Federalstudent debt obtained thru Citi Bank loans. Are there programs to helppay back private loans such as loans by Sallie Mae?

Are there any federal programs to help students pay back loans? For example, are there programs to help lower the debt, such as Federal student debt obtained thru Citi Bank loans. Are there programs to help pay back private loans such as loans by Sallie Mae?

Are there any federal programs to help students pay back loans? For example, are there programs to help lower the debt, such as Federal student debt obtained thru Citi Bank loans. Are there programs to help pay back private loans such as loans by Sallie Mae?

If they helped you, more people would probably use them/you'd probably know more about them. The safest/most effective way is still probably to get a solid job and slowly and steadily pay it back.

If they helped you, more people would probably use them/you'd probably know more about them. The safest/most effective way is still probably to get a solid job and slowly and steadily pay it back.

i believe UPS and FedEx have some sort of student loan assistance program but not much. There are a lot of companies out there that do it, but mostly big companies you know

i believe UPS and FedEx have some sort of student loan assistance program but not much. There are a lot of companies out there that do it, but mostly big companies you know

^ yea i know. some jobs help pay some off when you work there. but Im looking for info more on federal programs or any other programs that you have to go through a process or apply for assistance. Im still in school, last semester, but Im looking for options for the future.

thanks for the replies

^ yea i know. some jobs help pay some off when you work there. but Im looking for info more on federal programs or any other programs that you have to go through a process or apply for assistance. Im still in school, last semester, but Im looking for options for the future.

thanks for the replies

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

thanks for the replies
Do you have a job lined up already? If not, I'd be more concerned with getting a decent paying job to payback the loans

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

thanks for the replies
Do you have a job lined up already? If not, I'd be more concerned with getting a decent paying job to payback the loans

you can try to consolidate the loans into one affordable payment -  usually its just them stretching it out over more years so you have to be careful on interest but the programs are more flexible than dealing with the og loan company direct

you can try to consolidate the loans into one affordable payment -  usually its just them stretching it out over more years so you have to be careful on interest but the programs are more flexible than dealing with the og loan company direct

or...

you can wait for the value of the dollar to fall....

then our 23k student loans will be as expensive as a loaf of bread

YAY

or...

you can wait for the value of the dollar to fall....

then our 23k student loans will be as expensive as a loaf of bread

YAY

Back
Top Bottom