Paypal Question.

One of my items on ebay recently sold for $375. I provided with the buyer with signature confirmation so I believe I'm covered. This was 3 days ago. Today, paypal sent me an email saying that the transaction is under investigation for an "Unauthorized Payment." I provided PayPal with the ebay listing, the tracking number, and the confirmation email from where I got the shoes to show they were legit. What happens now? Am I going to have to lose all $375? Never had this happen to me, thanks.

yea this seems like something to do with the buyers account. Could leave you out shoes and $$$ though. Call customer service asap.

PayPal just ripped me off $100, buyer said the item was broke and they automatically side with the buyer

I used PayPal daily though so I can't do anything

Called PayPal and the guy told me I didn't have to worry about anything. He checked to see if I had a tracking number (which I did) and he reversed the hold on the payment.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by verizonflow

Called PayPal and the guy told me I didn't have to worry about anything. He checked to see if I had a tracking number (which I did) and he reversed the hold on the payment.
smile.gif
good to hear, i guess its better to call paypal and talk to a real person instead of waiting days for an idiot to screw you over who controls the case. ill remember this next time if i ever have a problem.

i did a transaction in person last week (meet up)...buyer paid me via PayPal with mobile app...transaction hit my account ..no problem..
 i gave the buyer the item right there...all good
3 days later...buyers account "under investigation"
i received an email today from PP..." sorry but buyer will not be able to complete transaction, contact buyer to get another form of payment"
"this transaction is not part of our seller protection"
 I do not have buyers address..only mobile number...
Paypal did not release the funds to buyer or me...money is in limbo  ($1000)
when your funds are on hold or account limited...they collect interest on that money.

I'm done with PayPal...
but i will not let them just steal my money.
I have to do something...

Paypal is not a bank or credit card company.....so they do not have to play by normal rules....

DO NOT USE PAYPAL EVER !!!!

Back
Top Bottom