Paypal

Does anybody use paypal here? I'm a verified member but never thought id have a problem withdrawing funds from my paypal account to my local bank (BDO)..According to paypal my withdrawal was cleared and if there's anything wrong the bank would notify them. When i called BDO they said they have noaffiliation with paypal and they haven't recieved any notice with regards to my transaction.any suggestions? thanks

It's either the funds are still in the process of clearing or have just been misrouted. I suggest you email paypal or call them up to clear this thing up.I have tried transferring funds to my BPI account and have had no problems so far.

yeah that's what paypal told me.. but the problem is its been a month lol iv been busy with work so i don't have time to go to BDO, paypal is askingfor a statement.. where did u get your bank code? i got mine from a forum.. and it worked so i didn't expect to have this problem

I got my code from the paypal website

I think that's a better and more reliable code. Hope you get your money though

Where are the codes located Sir Rev? I have a problem with it because BPI and BDO are just giving me Swiss codes which are letters intead of numbers. TIA

hi guys, just want to ask, I usually send money to sellers through paypal using credit card, but when I receive money (refund, payments) it also goes straight to my ccard and is entered as a credit, is there a way you can withdraw the money you receive? Thanks

Thanks Jeddha!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lbj19

hi guys, just want to ask, I usually send money to sellers through paypal using credit card, but when I receive money (refund, payments) it also goes straight to my ccard and is entered as a credit, is there a way you can withdraw the money you receive? Thanks
you have to enroll a debit card or a savings account to your paypal. 
For the savings account option, I think that is only available to US residents.. 

for debit card, you apply for a unionbank EON debit card if your in RP. 

also check out this thread.. 

http://www.macuha.com/200...-accounts-now-available/

Originally Posted by lbj19

Refunds are always credited back to the source (credit card). Payments are just stashed in your PayPal balance.

I have never had any problems withdrawing my paypal balances to any bank account of my choosing.

@Gameover2

bro, in PayPal if you withdraw 7k or up, there would be no fees right? Just a question since BDO is not affiliated with PayPal, how much deduction do BDO does before it deposit the funds to the account? thanks!

Originally Posted by icebox15

@Gameover2

bro, in PayPal if you withdraw 7k or up, there would be no fees right? Just a question since BDO is not affiliated with PayPal, how much deduction do BDO does before it deposit the funds to the account? thanks!
If I remember correctly, BDO charged me 200 or 250 pesos per transaction. Suggest you pool your PayPal  money and withdraw it one time, big time.

@gameover: I got Sam problem with Lbj19. . And I tried to withdraw my paypal money to my credit card because it is the only option I got since I don't have a bank account hooked to my account. Will Citibank credit the Paypal funds to my credit card account as advance payment? I've called called Citibank hotline and they are clueless SMH

I tried to withdraw from paypal $30 to my bdo account they charged me 250 for the transaction.. but i ddnt get my money.. i even called paypal thanks to magicjack but according to their record the transaction was good.. then i call bdo they don't have any record.. hassle! then paypal needs me to fax my statement summary so they can refund my withdrawal.. i

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

@gameover: I got Sam problem with Lbj19. . And I tried to withdraw my paypal money to my credit card because it is the only option I got since I don't have a bank account hooked to my account. Will Citibank credit the Paypal funds to my credit card account as advance payment? I've called called Citibank hotline and they are clueless SMH
Not exactly sure, but I assume yes they will credit it as an advance payment. Just check your online statement and see if it has already reflected.

Originally Posted by evilways

I tried to withdraw from paypal $30 to my bdo account they charged me 250 for the transaction.. but i ddnt get my money.. i even called paypal thanks to magicjack but according to their record the transaction was good.. then i call bdo they don't have any record.. hassle! then paypal needs me to fax my statement summary so they can refund my withdrawal.. i
How long has it been since the transaction? It takes me a few days for my money to reflect in my BDO online statement.

last august.. i deleted my local bank record and made a new one.. will try to withdraw again.. hope this time it will work..

Question to all paypal and ebay users: 
does paypal deduct a certain fee whenever you receive your payments for your ebay auctions? or any payment whatsoever? I also noticed theres a transfer fee when withdrawing your amount to your linked PH account. 

That's a lot of fees a user has to pay for this service! 
frown.gif

TIA! 

- mike

Originally Posted by lmns2

Question to all paypal and ebay users: 
does paypal deduct a certain fee whenever you receive your payments for your ebay auctions? or any payment whatsoever? I also noticed theres a transfer fee when withdrawing your amount to your linked PH account. 

That's a lot of fees a user has to pay for this service! 
frown.gif

Yes, there's a PayPal charge everytime you receive payments regardless whether it's an eBay payment or whatever. eBay and PayPal is getting costlier recently.
smh.gif

Gameover2 wrote:Yes, there's a PayPal charge everytime you receive payments regardless whether it's an eBay payment or whatever. eBay and PayPal is getting costlier recently.
smh.gif

thanks bro! now i understand why ebay US sellers charge very high shipping fees (20USD++).. that's to compensate for the seller charges.. 
frown.gif
indifferent.gif

Help me out please, this will be my first time to transact and send money through Paypall as a "Gift" to a seller on another forum, the amount will be $260.

my question is can I still have it sort out and get a refund if in any case my transaction will not turn out the way I expect them to be, can I still raise my concern to Paypall's resolution center, I have read the tips on "How to avoid being Scammed" here at NT http://niketalk.yuku.com/...-ROBBED-PLEASE-READ.html and it states that:

-If the seller requests you to send the funds via GIFT through PayPal, just know that PayPal will not protect you for any loss or 'not as described' items. It is solely up to you as a buyer to choose your method of deliverance of funds to the seller. If the seller is 100% trustworthy and safe with a history of good commerce, go for it. But remember, your protection is ineligible - and this is NOT recommended. (note: most sellers request funds to be sent via gift to avoid paying fees to PayPal for the transaction)

Does it mean loss as per transit or delivery = undelivered/being scammed? and can you help me on the 4% add on if you'll be paying not as "Gift", is it 4% of $260?

Lastly, can you give me some advice on which method to choose based on your experience? the seller has a 117 positive feedback / ref. So any take on this guys?

TIA

I usually have my transactions through Paypall in a straight up payment, this be will my first time sending payment as "Gift" just want to make sure how safe it is and for me not to be scammed.

TIA

^if you kno the person or he's a reliable seller then its ok. but if not, then better stick to the other method. i think you won't get covered if u send it as a gift.

Back
Top Bottom