Paypal ?

Can you delete your account after you buy sonething?

And how do you know the pending money is in your account when you select request payment?

Can you delete your account after you buy sonething?

And how do you know the pending money is in your account when you select request payment?

Listen man, don't mind these fools giving you a hard time. I know scum when I see scum and you definitely aren't scum.

Yes you can close your PayPal account. Make sure you add all of your credit cards and bank accounts along with providing your social security number. The social security number is key though because you can't close your account without it.

I'm not sure about the pending stuff though.

Listen man, don't mind these fools giving you a hard time. I know scum when I see scum and you definitely aren't scum.

Yes you can close your PayPal account. Make sure you add all of your credit cards and bank accounts along with providing your social security number. The social security number is key though because you can't close your account without it.

I'm not sure about the pending stuff though.
Right on bruh, I was asking because I want to hope that I actually didn't scammed,

I'm the seller, I'm trying to think like the buyer/scammer, he did some sketchy ****, after I made the sell he closed his account on this ebay like app, So i'm light weight panicking and hope the money geta on my account soon because it still pending, and I can't seem to get in contact with the dude I the shoes to

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom