PBFcontest,AJ25 concept: SOME ONE WITH PS, PLEASE HELP! I need help rendering for the AJ XXV, Pics!

I don't have photoshop, so i'd greatly, greatly appreciate it if someone
could help me with the line work, adding a colorway, and texture.
Check out my concept. I paid attention to the new wave in sneakers, and am trying
to give true AJ fans, and the more modern day fans, something to look forward to
when presented with the next flag ship. I present, my AJ XXV
pimp.gif

The inspiration came from the Egyptian pyramids and how MJ's name is still stapled in with
the greats the same way the pyramids still sit in the sand in Egypt till this day. Alot of triangular cues
are placed in. The strap and high top cut is inspired by older jordans, but only for the nostalgia,
and not line for line like the "fUzii0nz" series. With the shoe, i'd look to doing fashion forward colorways.
No standard white/black/red, but at the same time, no 'stupid fruity swagged' out colorways.

I'm tryna create a flag ship people actually would want to wear, with no comprimise for style or performance....
hence the last 3 latest Aj's.

Please, if you have PS and think you can help, let me know. Any opinions are welcome.
pimp.gif
Enjoy.

nice inspiration and all....
grin.gif

but not really feeling the ankle part, and the design of the strap....
and you should never write down 'random letters', b/c everything needs to be there for a reason, even if its your 'draft'....

Back
Top Bottom