PC 2001 Black Cement 3s

Hey guys,

I need a price check for these please.  No box no retro card, size 9. It looks like the previous owner tried to repaint the "nike air" because there is a little bit of clumping on the nike logo. Thanks!

im04mq.jpg
dnemn6.jpg
2ztc60n.jpg
2645bfd.jpg
wqsbb7.jpg

Hey guys,

I need a price check for these please.  No box no retro card, size 9. It looks like the previous owner tried to repaint the "nike air" because there is a little bit of clumping on the nike logo. Thanks!

im04mq.jpg
dnemn6.jpg
2ztc60n.jpg
2645bfd.jpg
wqsbb7.jpg

oh and i have one of the missing parts of the heel tab, i dunno if it'd be worth it to try and reattach it so any ideas on that would be helpful. thanks

oh and i have one of the missing parts of the heel tab, i dunno if it'd be worth it to try and reattach it so any ideas on that would be helpful. thanks

To be honest, i wouldnt buy those at all. They're ruined.

You might get lucky on ebay. I saw the tabs cut off of some 99 4's sell for $75 a while back

To be honest, i wouldnt buy those at all. They're ruined.

You might get lucky on ebay. I saw the tabs cut off of some 99 4's sell for $75 a while back

Attempted repaint job + cut off heel tabs + heavily creased toe box = huge decrease in value.
Agreed with aphexacid on price, $75ish.

Attempted repaint job + cut off heel tabs + heavily creased toe box = huge decrease in value.
Agreed with aphexacid on price, $75ish.

Back
Top Bottom