PC: '99 White/Cement IV VNDS 100% wearable

YO! NT 
Whats good. Im looking for a price check on these. I spent $300 shipped. Sort of an impulse buy but I want to know if these are worth more or if I over spent. 

I may not keep them because I rock my shoes this will be my 1st pair of OG's so I'm not sure how cautious I have to be and I don't want to have to be too worried about them crumbling on me. 

Thanks in advance NT

YO! NT 
Whats good. Im looking for a price check on these. I spent $300 shipped. Sort of an impulse buy but I want to know if these are worth more or if I over spent. 

I may not keep them because I rock my shoes this will be my 1st pair of OG's so I'm not sure how cautious I have to be and I don't want to have to be too worried about them crumbling on me. 

Thanks in advance NT

300 seems like a reasonable price for those, you might be able to get a little more if you're patient. As far as them being wearable, squeeze the mid sole and if they're soft then they should be good to go, but i'm not 100 on that. 

300 seems like a reasonable price for those, you might be able to get a little more if you're patient. As far as them being wearable, squeeze the mid sole and if they're soft then they should be good to go, but i'm not 100 on that. 

^^ Agree'd 300$ in fair.. as far as wearability, you might be pushing you're luck, itlooks like somene may have painted over them once on the midsole, so they may have been hiding maybe a hairline crack, plus air bubbles are foggy..

^^ Agree'd 300$ in fair.. as far as wearability, you might be pushing you're luck, itlooks like somene may have painted over them once on the midsole, so they may have been hiding maybe a hairline crack, plus air bubbles are foggy..

good pick up, they're still in great condition
Nike Air
pimp.gif

shoes kept DS for a long time tend to crack when suddenly worn after years in storage.
these shoes should hold up if they were casually worn throughout there lifetime..

good pick up, they're still in great condition
Nike Air
pimp.gif

shoes kept DS for a long time tend to crack when suddenly worn after years in storage.
these shoes should hold up if they were casually worn throughout there lifetime..

It's been a LONG time since I've seen cement's in this great of quality....$300 for these is a VERY decent pickup. I've seen them go for $400+ at the summits in condition like this.

It's been a LONG time since I've seen cement's in this great of quality....$300 for these is a VERY decent pickup. I've seen them go for $400+ at the summits in condition like this.

$300 is a good price generally. Might be a good idea to defog the air bubbles and see how long it takes them to fog back up. That'll at least give you a good idea about how many wears they still have in them.

$300 is a good price generally. Might be a good idea to defog the air bubbles and see how long it takes them to fog back up. That'll at least give you a good idea about how many wears they still have in them.

Back
Top Bottom