PC and LC on Beat OG Colombia XIs!

Are these legit? And What would the price check would be? (Very Beat) I got these for 28.00 and I think I could try to clean em. Plz and Thx You.

I think those are fake, idk. I'm bad with XI's..

If they were real, I'd say no more 30 bucks. So 28 is fine.

Really?? I already won these for 20. And this guy seems legit. he has good feedback and the other kicks hes selling are legit.

4th picture looks kind of suspect Im not sure which way to go but I will lean towars Fake for now. I just traded mine and the shape was nowhere near thatunless he had Monsters feet
laugh.gif

i think im gonna go with fake also.

the shape looks really iffy, and the shoe tag looks suspicsious also.
sorry man but at least you only paid 28.

Can I get one more opinion? and The front shape looks good looking at ISS's legit check and there is space between the 2 and 3 here. And there is no dateaccording to air-jordans.com.

I dunno I just wanna make sure if they are fake sure, It seems legit its just so worn, that it looks deformed? lol.

If they are fake, just file a dispute with paypal and if he doesnt want to refund you escalate it to a claim. I just got $132.50 back, its a long process butif you really want your money back its the way to go. Hope that helps

yup looking back its right legitimate size tag.

carbon fiber looks good, but i cant get past that 23 spacing, these are shot and done tho

If he stated in the auction that they are 100% authentic you can use that.

http://reviews.ebay.com/F...QQugidZ10000000004225897There is a guide on how to do it.

Few things to point out when doing it

-You'll have to ship the shoes back (if you already received them)
- It takes about a week of two to process
- The dispute if only talking to the seller, if he wont refund you then escalate the dispute to a claim and paypal will review it

I would tell the seller first to cancel the transaction or refund you so you don't have to deal with all of that, if they refuse then do the dispute. WhenI did mine the seller took everything they were selling off ebay so monitor that as well. Don't hesitate to file it as a claim if he wont refund you

Hey guys, they user has canceled the bidding and he said he would give money back, but I told him I didnt pay for it yet so we are all good. Thx again to allyou guys that helped. Appreciate it.

legit.
tag is correct, proper spacing between 2 and 3, 'jordan jumpman' lines up with 3rd lace holder, carbon fiber is correct.
seriously people, why would anyone sell a pair of fakes that have yellowed this bad?

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

these are legit.

carbon fiber is real
tag is real
shape is weird because of age and beatness

lol exact words...those are tore up...Xx...

Wow Are you serious?? All this trouble lol. This one was tough. I kinda felt it was real, just really beat up. Anyways I dont got it now so yeah thx anywayslol

Whats the matter with you guys? Shape off? they're ORIGINAL XI's. If you dont know how to identify, dont make a post.

They're 1000% Legit. You can clean those up, but the patent leather can not be fixed. for $20, its a great deal.

^^Yeah See I totally agree. I dont even have a pair of XIs and by looking at other sites i knew they were legit. Too bad I didnt get em. I would ve used em asbeaters anyway if I couldnt clean em. Thx anyway man.

Hi..fairly new here in NT.. anyways... I am not that expert but I can say it's legit.

Just like to share .. Fake won't get beaten like that.. In fake, the first thing that will give up are the soles..sole will detach from the actual shoe
smile.gif

I should know because I got a friend who had fake Xis.. it just lasted for 10 intense basketball game :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom