PC: DMP XI/XV, Altitude Grn 13's and Cardinal VII

Hi everyone. I am interested in selling the following shoes but I have no idea what their market value is.
- brand new, never worn or tried on DMP 11's and 6's pack in a size 9. I don't see myself wearing them. 

- I also have a vnds, worn twice pair of Jordan Altitude Green 13's that I want to sell in a size 8.5. 

- Jordan VII's cardinal color way vnds worn 3 times in size 8.5

I am interested in selling these shoes, preferably on NT. Here are my questions:
1- Approximately how much do a dead stock DMP pack sell for? More specifically where, price wise, should I start?

2- How much do the Altitude green 13's go for?

3- What is the better option, ebay or niketalk? 

I am not looking to rob anyone with an unfair price, just want to know where to start. Thank you for all the help in advance.  

Hi everyone. I am interested in selling the following shoes but I have no idea what their market value is.
- brand new, never worn or tried on DMP 11's and 6's pack in a size 9. I don't see myself wearing them. 

- I also have a vnds, worn twice pair of Jordan Altitude Green 13's that I want to sell in a size 8.5. 

- Jordan VII's cardinal color way vnds worn 3 times in size 8.5

I am interested in selling these shoes, preferably on NT. Here are my questions:
1- Approximately how much do a dead stock DMP pack sell for? More specifically where, price wise, should I start?

2- How much do the Altitude green 13's go for?

3- What is the better option, ebay or niketalk? 

I am not looking to rob anyone with an unfair price, just want to know where to start. Thank you for all the help in advance.  

Pics can tell a thousand words.

Ebay you could/would possible scam someone, NT will be real with you, we got too many shoe heads on here with legit info.

Is your DMP pack together 11's and 6's or seperate shoes?

Look around NT for price-wise

Pics can tell a thousand words.

Ebay you could/would possible scam someone, NT will be real with you, we got too many shoe heads on here with legit info.

Is your DMP pack together 11's and 6's or seperate shoes?

Look around NT for price-wise

Back
Top Bottom