PC LC Anthracite Foamposite Ones

Aight so I got these Anthracite Foamposite Ones Size 12, I need a price and legit check for these they're my first pair of foams, they do not have the OG box but laces are OG.  They have some paint chips as pictured also I'd like to hear opinions on as to whether I should try and get the chips restored or not because idk if it's really worth it since I don't even have the OG box and I don't want to restore them and have glossy dots throughout the shoe.  Bottoms are in great condition but need to be cleaned, no heel drag.  So once again:
PC LC
Anthracite Foamposite Ones
Size 12
No OG box, OG laces, OG insoles
YEAR ON TAG SAYS 02-05-08

those are ugly fakes you can see based on carbon fiber painted on the bottom of shoes (the real one shouldn't like checkerboard style)

iknew somethin wasnt right about these, i compared the carbon fiber to some legit pictures and they aren't checkerboard patterned they have dots goodlooks winzz
i never checked pictures for these but i feel mad dumb now hahah, i typed in the upc on the tag and it showed up as anthracite foams on google but still i cant just go off that

Back
Top Bottom