PC: Nike Air Yeezy 1 Zen Grey sz 12 VNDS

Hey, just looking for a quick Price Check.

I am looking into buying a pair of Sz 12 Air Yeezy 1 Zen Greys. They are VNDS 9.9/10 condition, only worn once for a few hours. Pristine condition. 100% authentic with receipt.

What would be a fair price to offer? Seller is asking $1800

Any input is appreciated, thanks

$1800 is a little steep. Then again the value of any yeezy skyrockets all the time. I'd say $1250-$1400

$1800 is a little steep. Then again the value of any yeezy skyrockets all the time. I'd say $1250-$1400
thanks man + repped, i actually just copped a different pair of the same shoe for $1050 shipped. Not in as good of condition as the ones i was asking about in this thread, but they're about a 9/10 condition. Just some minor toebox creasing & the inevitable fading of the liner from orange to yellow. I feel like I got a decent deal on those, can't wait for them to arrive.

thanks man + repped, i actually just copped a different pair of the same shoe for $1050 shipped. Not in as good of condition as the ones i was asking about in this thread, but they're about a 9/10 condition. Just some minor toebox creasing & the inevitable fading of the liner from orange to yellow. I feel like I got a decent deal on those, can't wait for them to arrive.

That's what's up my man :smokin I'm the same size looking for any yeezy at a decent price. If you come across anymore let me know

Back
Top Bottom