PC OG Grape V's

Sup', just looking to get a price check on these, completely DS, OG everything, sz 10.5
2i8iwhs.jpg

2iloapd.jpg

Sup', just looking to get a price check on these, completely DS, OG everything, sz 10.5
2i8iwhs.jpg

2iloapd.jpg

Truly DS: $700-750 I'd say. Maybe ask for a lil more if you wanna hold out. My homeboy sold a pair three years ago for $675.

Truly DS: $700-750 I'd say. Maybe ask for a lil more if you wanna hold out. My homeboy sold a pair three years ago for $675.

Dang mayne, you in G'Ville?  I went to school at Florida from 01-05.  How long ago did you get them?  Thinkin these may be my homeboys from years back...small world...

Dang mayne, you in G'Ville?  I went to school at Florida from 01-05.  How long ago did you get them?  Thinkin these may be my homeboys from years back...small world...

#GoGators
Yeah I'm here, just got them back in March tho for the super low off eBay

Originally Posted by rojanjon

pretty much that ballpark. Seen a pair of OG black tongue DS with everything go for around 550$. Nice pick up!

pretty much that ballpark. Seen a pair of OG black tongue DS with everything go for around 550$. Nice pick up!

Yes they are, but you are talking about 2011 JB retro quality with in a pack with the Jumpman on the back as opposed to OG quality V's with the Nike Air on the heel.  Major difference.  I'd venture to say they are almost completely different shoes not taking cosmetic appearance into consideration.

Those OG Grapes are
pimp.gif

Yes they are, but you are talking about 2011 JB retro quality with in a pack with the Jumpman on the back as opposed to OG quality V's with the Nike Air on the heel.  Major difference.  I'd venture to say they are almost completely different shoes not taking cosmetic appearance into consideration.

Those OG Grapes are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Pendemic

Agree

Originally Posted by Pendemic

Agree

Those OG Grapes are
pimp.gif

pretty much all newer JB shoes are a major difference cause the comfort level wearing em are
eyes.gif

Those OG Grapes are
pimp.gif

pretty much all newer JB shoes are a major difference cause the comfort level wearing em are
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom