PC on Air Jordan XI 2001 retro Concords (DS, sz 11)

My question is how much can I expect to get for a pair of DS sz 11, AJ XI Concord retroes from 2001 now that the retro has again dropped?

Should I be worried or can I still hope to reasonably get about $375 & up for the pair if I decide to sell? As much as I love the shoe I've had it on ice now for a decade plus in box w/card & I'd like to sell them off soon to get money together for an iPad 2 or something more useful to my wife & son...

Any opinions on this pair retaining it market value or has the current iteration of the model retro diluted it?

Thanks in advance, replies appreciated. Jay

The 2001 Concords are of superior quality, and people are still willing to pay $375+ for them.

I bought a pair of DS 2001 concords for 350 shipped off ebay. I think you can easily get 375-400 IMO. 

I think it depends on how icey they are, the more icey the more some people Like me are willing to pay.

I think the price went down slightly, but you can still expect a little under 400 in my opinion.

Should be able to fetch 350+, people are already sick of the 2011 Concord prices and they are starting to drop off, but the Cool Greys, Space Jams, BREDS, and 2001 Concords are on the rise bug time over the last week.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom