PC: space jams

The uppers look pretty good, the yellowing is strong. Try to work that 150 down. If not,150 still isn't too bad.

Based on that one pic, it's impossible to give an accurate price. Are they the 2000 release or 2009?

Are they worth sea glowing? And would sea glow even do much on these? That was the only thing that made me think about buying them cuz of the possibility of sea glowing them.

$150 is a steal price.You could sell them a bit more for $200 tops.

But i'd recommend getting a pic of the sole to check the carbon fiber.

Last edited:
Imma see him tomorrow what should I be looking for on the carbon fiber, I saw em earlier didn't look like anything was wrong with em unless I'm looking for something specific

Try to post more pictures so we can pretty much get an idea of what the whole shoe looks like and put a price on it.  Very good condition pre-owned Space Jams (2000 Release) can sell for more than $300. If those are indeed legit and are in good condition, $150 is definitely a steal. That being said, you really should post more pictures to verify authenticity since you're getting them for an extremely low price. Wouldn't hurt to be extra careful.

Last edited:
Try to post more pictures so we can pretty much get an idea of what the whole shoe looks like and put a price on it.  Very good condition pre-owned Space Jams (2000 Release) can sell for more than $300. If those are indeed legit and are in good condition, $150 is definitely a steal. That being said, you really should post more pictures to verify authenticity since you're getting them for an extremely low price. Wouldn't hurt to be extra careful.
Got it, thanks. Ill try n get some tomorrow, I just snapped those quickly before I left em.

Got it, thanks. Ill try n get some tomorrow, I just snapped those quickly before I left em.
Ayt. Try to get as much as you can. These are the pictures you should get:

1) Soles with a good shot of the carbon fiber

2) 23 at the back

3) Jumpman logo

4) JUMPMAN JORDAN on the third spacing of the laces

5) Size tags inside the shoes

6) Box, box label, and everything that comes with it

7) Creases, scuffs, scratches, and other major damage

I guess having all of that would be enough to verify authenticity and put a price on it.

Last edited:
Ayt. Try to get as much as you can. These are the pictures you should get:

1) Soles with a good shot of the carbon fiber
2) 23 at the back
3) Jumpman logo
4) JUMPMAN JORDAN on the third spacing of the laces
5) Size tags inside the shoes
6) Box, box label, and everything that comes with it
7) Creases, scuffs, scratches, and other major damage

I guess having all of that would be enough to verify authenticity and put a price on it.
Thanks

I'm trying to post pics but for some reason my phone won't do it. I basically went down the checklist given to me n the only thing I can say is the creasing on the white. Is it worth a trade, I was gonna trade him the retro fire red 5s just came out.

Yea you can seaglow but with that yellowing it may be difficult to get the result you want and you can get sole seperation.

Back
Top Bottom