PC used/worn Space Jams

These belong to friend.  Size 11.  He ripped the patent on the left shoe and scuffed the right shoe playing basketball.  And there is a cigarette burn on the tongue.  The burn isn't too bad but IDK if the patent can be glued or sewn or repaired at all.  He wants to know if they are worth anything.  They do still have the box, tissue paper, and shoe trees. Thanks.

Damn those are pretty beat on the uppers, the soles aren't too yellow but the things are are damaged on the shoe make it not worth too much in my eyes. I would only probably pay 50 for these IMO. You might be able to get them repaired to a certain extent from Renegade restorations, check em out.

I wouldn't pay any more than $50 if I were buying them. The yellowing isn't that terrible, but the rips, scuffs, and (cigarette burn on the tongue?) devalue them a lot.

Yeah honestly those are turfed, I would probably only wear those to the gym or continue to beat them up on the court. But most likely I wouldnt buy them at all because if I was interested in a pair of SJ's I would save that money and use it towards a crispier pair. Unless you get them for a steal.

Back
Top Bottom