PE Jordan Retro 1 High Releases - Dec 20, 2014 (Melo, CP3, Blake Griffin)

Just drop the Blake joints already JB. 
mean.gif

Lol. You're naive if you think the value of any of these PEs will go through the roof.

how so? we've clearly seen the hype build on these since that 1st phantom foot action in store drop like a month and a half ago. and everytime a site gets them in they pretty much much sell out immediately so i'm not sure where ur logic is coming from.

That and look at where all the jordan 1 started at resell wise.

These are only gaining steam as more people strike out.

how so? we've clearly seen the hype build on these since that 1st phantom foot action in store drop like a month and a half ago. and everytime a site gets them in they pretty much much sell out immediately so i'm not sure where ur logic is coming from.

The logic comes from the fact that they weren't all that limited and there is no Nike Air on it, which is a definite no no for hypebeasts who cherish 1s. Flight Club has pairs up for as low as $200 currently. A shoe sells out online and y'all automatically conclude they'll be a reseller's dream? Look at recently ended eBay auctions. Nobody will make substantial profit on these unless you sit on them for years

before last week they were at 249.... now that al stores dropped their inventory and online...the prices will go up..watch

laugh.gif
 at the chatter about resell on the Melo 1's. Let supply and demand dictate the price like every other shoe that has release. I really do like the colorway...I wish their release this as an OG high without the Melo branding. But i'll still rock mine regardless. 

The logic comes from the fact that they weren't all that limited and there is no Nike Air on it, which is a definite no no for hypebeasts who cherish 1s. Flight Club has pairs up for as low as $200 currently. A shoe sells out online and y'all automatically conclude they'll be a reseller's dream? Look at recently ended eBay auctions. Nobody will make substantial profit on these unless you sit on them for years
i know they're NA, but don't forget shadows were going for less than 200 for a WHILE. then all of a sudden... again, i'm not saying they will be a reseller's dream, nor am i hoping they are. i'm just saying that based on what we're seeing right now, i think it's pretty easy to conclude that these will go up in price. not sure what that price is, but it'll be above $200. of course i could be wrong tho. we'll just have to wait and see.

Last edited:
i know they're NA, but don't forget shadows were going for less than 200 for a WHILE. then all of a sudden... again, i'm not saying they will be a reseller's dream, nor am i hoping they are. i'm just saying that based on what we're seeing right now, i think it's pretty easy to conclude that these will go up in price. not sure what that price is, but it'll be above $200. of course i could be wrong tho. we'll just have to wait and see.
If you meant above $200 then I agree. I can see them hitting around $250-275 in a few months. That's a normal increase these days. But dudes were making it sound like prices would skyrocket "through the roof" on some Bred or Royal levels. I don't see that happening EVER

Last edited:
If you meant above $200 then I agree. I can see them hitting around $250-275 in a few months. That's a normal increase these days. But dudes were making it sound like prices would skyrocket "through the roof" on some Bred or Royal levels. I don't see that happening EVER
nobody's saying that. lol! I was simply saying that they could easily peak at 260-275.

Too busy at work to check every 2 minutes. Why isn't that an option?
Some phone calls could've likely secured you a pair too. I didn't depend on online for these.
Exactly.

Also true.
so then why are you struggling to sell that pair advertised in your sig for only $200?
Well, he IS selling a 7.5.
When them blakes dropping
THIS lol.

right now the Melos are randomly in stores, it will be a while if they do skyrocket...

saw a nine in Jimmie Jazz yesterday. going back friday

Back
Top Bottom