peace out NT, TBONE is done !!

She's 16.
smh.gif

wildout4 wrote:
66zyuu.jpg

How can you not like Barack Obama on a personal level, he is the president I'd want to have a drink with and if he ever gets caught having an affair, Ihave feeling it will be with someone much better looking than Monica Lewinsky and America will not be outraged but congratulating him for having some taste.

Originally Posted by nyzMaGiciAn

That's our president.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yep...thats our president, checkin out a 16 year old girl at a summit with the rest of the worlds leaders, we're so proud.

Originally Posted by J Burner

That's our president.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yep...thats our president, checkin out a 16 year old girl at a summit with the rest of the worlds leaders, we're so proud.

WRONG !!!

Watch the video on NYPOST, he isnt checking her out, he actually finished helping someone up or down the steps I believe ... The French Prez was gawking her ,not Obama.

P.S. I wouldnt blame dude if he was but lets not make this something that was not.

Originally Posted by akuratl02

That's our president.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WRONG !!!

Watch the video on NYPOST, he isnt checking her out, he actually finished helping someone up or down the steps I believe ... The French Prez was gawking her , not Obama.

P.S. I wouldnt blame dude if he was but lets not make this something that was not.

Are you serious?

nerd.gif
im wondering if the republicans are scheming...hiring a stackedup secreatary to seduce obama into smashing..duss trying to start a scandle in the white house
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by akuratl02

That's our president.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WRONG !!!

Watch the video on NYPOST, he isnt checking her out, he actually finished helping someone up or down the steps I believe ... The French Prez was gawking her , not Obama.

Are you serious?

^ New stone face ... nice execution.... lol

Back
Top Bottom