Peacoats..

Originally Posted by RFX45

Try the Martin & Osa peacoat, it's supposed to be modern and slim.
3830_2187_016.jpg

http://www.martinandosa.c...011&productId=prod870040 .
Retail is $240 and use code 42443049 for a 20% off discount.

heads up, that is on sale 50% off this weekend only. HOT deal, just copped mine

Still got my Spiewak from last year. They're one of the best.

This is the closest pic that I could find of it.
DSC_1068.jpg

I have a really dope lighter grey peacoat I got at Club Monaco last year. Epaulets on the shoulders, nice cut.

Got a great deal on this navy joint over the summer. Paid around $130 for it. The inside has fleece lining too, should be extra warm.
2ake6ar.jpg

20joc5s.jpg

Just got a peacoat from H&M today, bomber style though so it is a wide in the torso.
For $70 though... not bad.
h_and_10.jpg

Just got a peacoat from H&M today, bomber style though so it is a wide in the torso.
For $70 though... not bad.
h_and_10.jpg

is that what "bomber" means when its lard of the coat name? wide in the torso?

i just copped this wool peacoat from express retailing for $248
used a discount code online and got 20%

2irvskp.jpg

I got a nice one from Banana Republic a few years ago. It wasn't cheap but I'm really happy with it...

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

i just copped this wool peacoat from express retailing for $248
used a discount code online and got 20%
For what you spent, I would rather go to Banana Republic, J. Crew, or M+O. Express quality is below average, been so for the last couple ofyears.

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

Originally Posted by brrraptors

Try the Martin & Osa peacoat, it's supposed to be modern and slim.
3830_2187_016.jpg

http://www.martinandosa.c...011&productId=prod870040 .
Retail is $240 and use code 42443049 for a 20% off discount.

heads up, that is on sale 50% off this weekend only. HOT deal, just copped mine
I'm thinkin bout coppin, will it really be over tomoro tho
Yea, I bought mine also..
pimp.gif

If you don't want it you can always return it.. there is free shipping both ways.. so your good..

I just hope I ordered the right size..
nerd.gif

Ordered 3 jackets from M+O on sun and they still haven't shipped. Hows their fit?

If your looking for an authentic military peacoat Sterlingwear is the way to go, good quality, made in usa, and cheap. Just size down.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Military issue peacoat quality >*

This. I picked up a military issue at a Burlington a couple of years ago and it still looks brand new and I've worn it many times through the winters whileI was living in Columbus.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

I dont advise you to get the Old Navy Peacoat. Went into Old navy, cash in hand, Happy as a @+@+@%@#%#@+ (Katt Williams voice) to get it and realised how light the coat is. The coat is very thin, and it is Wool Blended. If you just want a coat to rock then be my guest but if you want it to keep you warm, stay away

i have this coat and i really like it. of course its not the best coat to climb a mountain with or go through a winter blizzard but for a cold winter day thiscoat is great with a light sweater underneath of course. it keeps me warm but remember NO HOOD! so get that skullie ready

Back
Top Bottom