Peaky Blinders

I just finished season 4 and damn it was great. To be honest, I thought this was going to be the last season because I knew the stakes were high and I knew there would be significant passing. I look forward to the 5th season and I hope they continue their mojo, great series thus far.

Late to the party, but I just wrapped up season 4. Truly amazing TV. I actually enjoyed it more than The Sopranos. I can't wait for Season 5.

So I finally get around to watching this.

7.5/10 so far and I'm on episode 2 season. 5.

The scene between Polly and Dr. Grant trying to get Michael out of jail and then finding out Michael and the whole jailhouse knew about it :wow::sick::smh:

FINALLY caught up to the final season. Man, the show got better and better with each season.

Started the newest season this morning as I was feeding my son and damn, Jon.

Polly is annoying AF.

If that is the way Arthur goes out, I will be annoyed. I stopped as he was getting choked because I had to get ready for work lol

grace?

His real wife is on the show now.
no Cillian Murphy's (Tommy Shelby) wife in real life.
images

She’s also been in The Last Kingdom, another great show. She was also the female ira terrorist in the Jackie Chan movie, The Foreigner.
Ahh didn't notice her.

Last Kingdom is on my list of shows I need to watch lol.

Last season was end of 2017. They said a while back it would be back this year but the creator only recently said he started writing it
Ahh okay, I thought it released last year that's why. But I'm working my way through and am at the episode where Arthur was attacked during the boxing match.

I really hope that isn't how he goes out. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom