Peanut Butter and Jelly Jordan VII OG Sample *Pics Inside*

View media item 433380
Someone just posted these on Reddit's sneaker forum

Google search yields absolutely nothing as does a NT search. What are these??

The original poster is from Beavertown, he says the picture is from a friends father who is a VP for Nike who now lives in Amsterdam,

Are these legit? Anyone else know anything about them? They look pretty old. This is the only picture so far of them... what other information can NT find out ??

these do look like OG samples. you can tell by the shape

Yeah, the shape does look like a pair of OGs. Judging by the wine red and grey toecap Im guessing those may have potentially been an option when Nike execs were deciding on the "OG Bordeauxs"

We need to start an OG Unreleased sample thread
Ive got a few pics of MJ wearing a few pairs of sample VIs somewhere I need to dig up.

Would have been hilarious if Jordan wore these VIIs for the ASG. The nickname alone makes it comedy material.

Glad JB never released these

A UNDFTD colorway would be :pimp: on the VII's

Yeah, the shape does look like a pair of OGs. Judging by the wine red and grey toecap Im guessing those may have potentially been an option when Nike execs were deciding on the "OG Bordeauxs"

We need to start an OG Unreleased sample thread
Ive got a few pics of MJ wearing a few pairs of sample VIs somewhere I need to dig up.

I was JUST thinking that. these have the same muted feel that the OG Bordeauxs had and more than likely this colorway was meant to mimic the unconventional colorways at the time, such as the Ewings

The more I stare, the more I really like these... I mean REALLY like them. If these ever came out I would bee all over them :smokin

i seriously want to chuck up, theres no way these are releasing and if they do theyl sit on shelfs longer than stale bread

no way. if they realease they will sell like hot cakes just off the nickname alone
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom