Originally Posted by AsianImage

Foams by AsianImage, on Flickr
Thats a hot pic right there.... 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

RL Treyce wrote:

Balloonboy just got EXPOSED

Da Future Nike Rep wrote:

LOL i love NT however this whole putting people on blast stuff is OLD. It doesnt really mean anything.

I wonder if NT Will ever expose me
tongue.gif

Remember guys... Big (Sneaker) Brother (NT) is always watching .... always...
laugh.gif

RL Treyce wrote:

LOL i love NT however this whole putting people on blast stuff is OLD. It doesnt really mean anything.

tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

what kind of camera you use to take that pic.. that pic is #crispy

Just a Canon PnS (Point & Shoot). But the key is LIGHTING and the correct SETTINGS.  I had to use flash to "fill in" the front of the shoes.  Thanks for the kind words.  I am trying to practice more on my shooting. Thanks tho!

RL Treyce wrote:

tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Has anyone tried to stock locate these ? I was told by a manager that right now you cant stock locate these or send from one store to another. This was at a Footlocker.

RL Treyce wrote:

tongue.gif

laugh.gif

If anyone notices a size 7 in their neighborhood stores, let a brother know, my lady friend wants these.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by ImUpNext

Just wanted to let anyone know who missed the first release that they are restocked in a full size run on nike.com and limited sizes on eastbay.com

Might be the worst first post I've ever seen, you posted twice and gave misleading info... Nike never sold out of any size, what restock...???

laugh.gif
at dudes first post
laugh.gif

anybody care to explain about ballonboy being exposed? I don't seem to understaand it

im not a big quality nutcase like some in these boards but when i got my pair from ndc i have to say these are the worst build of shoes in my possesion. even still, im good with them for how much i paid.

Originally Posted by hAlteredMayhem

picked 'em both up this week, thanks to J for the real joints
smokin.gif
lookin good. i should be postin pics of ogs, 02, hoh, production 2010s this week some time.

Back
Top Bottom