Originally Posted by TeflanDon

I wish I had Swoosh right now.
Me too.
frown.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i still think im going with my comment before these dropped, HOH Pearls >> 2010 pearls but 2010s are a nice addition to the collection
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Can anyone keep a lookout for a sz 7.5?!? If y'all find it PM me?

Thx bros!
try to stock locate them at footlocker/footaction and see if you can use the $30 off VIP coupon.

wish i could get the eggplants for that low lol. i thought these would fly off shelves and never be seen except on ebay.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

i still think im going with my comment before these dropped, HOH Pearls >> 2010 pearls but 2010s are a nice addition to the collection
pimp.gif

Am I missing something? Arent they identical?

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

pimp.gif

Am I missing something? Arent they identical?

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Can anyone keep a lookout for a sz 7.5?!? If y'all find it PM me?

Thx bros!

Best bet is to look on ebay, you aint finding that size for retail.

Thanks for the pic. So it looks like besides the tint of the sole and maybe the angle of the carbon fiber, the HOHs and 2010s are the same? I have the 2010s, but I am digging how that HOH sole looks a bit more similar to the OG. Don't mind the 2010s at all though, my soles aren't looking so blue anymore and I've always loved that champagne/cream tint since I first saw the HOH's. Just so unique and lovely

Oh, and I guess the HOHs are probably the nicer Taiwan made molds right? That's a pretty big difference, not so much aesthetically, but just overall. So yeah, I'll probably agree that HOHs > 2010s

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Thanks for the pic. So it looks like besides the tint of the sole and maybe the angle of the carbon fiber, the HOHs and 2010s are the same? I have the 2010s, but I am digging how that HOH sole looks a bit more similar to the OG. Don't mind the 2010s at all though, my soles aren't looking so blue anymore and I've always loved that champagne/cream tint since I first saw the HOH's. Just so unique and lovely

Oh, and I guess the HOHs are probably the nicer Taiwan made molds right? That's a pretty big difference, not so much aesthetically, but just overall. So yeah, I'll probably agree that HOHs > 2010s

Yep, pretty much any Nike shoe made by Taiwan is going to be superior than China counterparts.
I do like the HOH pearls a lot, hopefully i will get a cop a pair in the future.  They arent as limited as the HOH Army or HOH Royal, so i assume i can pick up a pair for cheaper.............or so i hope.

^Nah not necessarily, any HOH pair rarely pops up for sale and when they do the price is usually high since they know what they're selling is limited.

Not to nitpick but it seems like everyone calls the armys a HOH release. I'm almost positive some boutiques got them when they released, I could be wrong but I remember hearing that.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^Nah not necessarily, any HOH pair rarely pops up for sale and when they do the price is usually high since they know what they're selling is limited.

Not to nitpick but it seems like everyone calls the armys a HOH release. I'm almost positive some boutiques got them when they released, I could be wrong but I remember hearing that.

so much different information going on, its hard to distinguish between whats right and what isnt.  I have also heard army was about as limited as HOH royals, but i am guessing that is false, since HOH royal was only dropped in NY?  God i am just hoping i dont have to drop the same amount of money i did for a pair of army or royal....but i am a sucker for foam, so thats a problem.

^Yea I mean I could be wrong but that's what I heard and read, just people always call them a HOH release. Not that big of a deal just something that I always see.

The Royals were definitely a HOH only release, everyone always throws out numbers around 84 for the royals and armies for some reason. I know in my size I haven't seen the pearls or royals go for nothing less then low $400. Except for the pair J grabbed
30t6p3b.gif
Hell even the armies for that matter go for that much, I've given up on even getting another pair to keep DS.

you right a few boutiques did get the army's...so there's no way they were as limited as hoh royals...tho there were probably more hoh pearls produced than army's, you never see hoh pearls pop up on the bay unless its a huge size and they go for a hefty price tag regardless

Back
Top Bottom