Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

People sleeping on these..Will regret it in a few years. Unless Nike RE-RE-RE- Releases em again 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Originally Posted by djeo23

Free shipping code?
Its already free for orders over $100
that's funny...i ordered well over $100 worth of stuff today and still had to shell out the $8 for ground
ohwell.gif

i'm gonna give 'em a call tomorrow and see what up
nerd.gif

y'all welcome for the heads up on the code, checked my email half asleep in the morning cause the notification kept going off...saw that email and woke right the #$%+ up and went online
laugh.gif
free shipping over $100 on NDC only, not on swoosh

good look

120 for pearls is a instacop for me

maybe i can get the same deal on coughdrops...hahahaha

^^^enter code "RUNPRERUN" for 25% off whatever the clearance price is, and if u have swoosh...they're $72

glad i didnt pay the $140 i was offered...

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

oh ok, goodlooks for clarifying that....i was close to calling a rep and trying to rip 'em a new one, would have looked like the only idiot
laugh.gif

oh ok, goodlooks for clarifying that....i was close to calling a rep and trying to rip 'em a new one, would have looked like the only idiot
laugh.gif

its funny. overnight shiping is 25. ground is 8. my boy placed a meeeeean order in for me. should have paid the extra 17 bucks for overnight.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

funny how people are still trying to sell for $140 when you get them from $120 now online

sorry i dont update my sig minute by minute
laugh.gif

but i can sure tell you $ was made before this sale started
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

funny how people are still trying to sell eggplant foams for 200
laugh.gif

we all know 09 eggplants go for 180 or less, and 2010s go for 150 or less
laugh.gif

Thanks for the code Mayhemgatz, just bought a pair, was waiting for the Footlockers in my area to mark'em down, but it never happened.

Originally Posted by bigj505

its funny. overnight shiping is 25. ground is 8. my boy placed a meeeeean order in for me. should have paid the extra 17 bucks for overnight.
laugh.gif
i know i went in....but i'm sure it's NOTHING compared to ur order
roll.gif

i didn't cop a pair of these at that price cause i already have two pairs, kind of undecided if i should go for one more
ohwell.gif

no prob on the code fellas, glad to help.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

i didn't cop a pair of these at that price cause i already have two pairs, kind of undecided if i should go for one more
ohwell.gif

turning my pair into some bakin boots
devil.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

ohwell.gif

turning my pair into some bakin boots
devil.gif

funny I don't remember ever seeing Eggplant Foams for $120 on NDC and then try to sell them for more

peeps need to chill out and not take thing so seriously....geez.....so sensitive....you win dude...I'll delete my post...please don't attack me anymore... I'm a total noob....lol

yes, i couldn't pass up on it either between the 25% off clearance code and a $50 mycokerewards nike gift card... this purchase was AWESOME
eek.gif

Thanks for the info. for mycokerewards. I just signed up....time to start drinking some Coke and Sprite

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by nimhet

Thanks for the info. for mycokerewards. I just signed up....time to start drinking some Coke and Sprite

Just watch out for the diabetes. 

Actually I won't be drinking them.  At my work we have free coke, sprite and diet coke.  I'll just put in the codes from the cases to get the points

Originally Posted by JROMEY23

yes, i couldn't pass up on it either between the 25% off clearance code and a $50 mycokerewards nike gift card... this purchase was AWESOME
eek.gif

laugh.gif
i did the same.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Originally Posted by djeo23

Free shipping code?
Its already free for orders over $100
that's funny...i ordered well over $100 worth of stuff today and still had to shell out the $8 for ground
ohwell.gif

i'm gonna give 'em a call tomorrow and see what up
nerd.gif

y'all welcome for the heads up on the code, checked my email half asleep in the morning cause the notification kept going off...saw that email and woke right the #$%+ up and went online
laugh.gif

how did you guys get free shipping? after taxes it cost me $127 and there are charging me $8 shipping
I FIGURED IT OUT, THANKS NT

Back
Top Bottom