Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Haha... let me clear this up before everybody starts D!ck ridin on this comment^^^... as far as down south is concerned, the pearl release will not be so hyped up... Just an opinion ppl, calm down...

c'mon man, no one cares about the south. Everyone lives at NYC and the DMV. Welcome to NT

So does this "early release" on Osneaker confirm that they're coming out?

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

So does this "early release" on Osneaker confirm that they're coming out?

Originally Posted by solezprogression

CONFIRMED:

Here's the info...

AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO
624041-206
PEARL WHITE/BLACK-TRUE RED
$200
6-13, 14, 15
9/1
It was confirmed a long time ago....

Hm, awesome. I thought it was still up in the air, speculation and stuff. I will be ON these.

Any of you guys planning on ordering or placed an order yet? Has anyone ordered from them before?

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Any of you guys planning on ordering or placed an order yet? Has anyone ordered from them before?

I wouldn't advise it. Order from Nosneaker at your own risk.

I wonder if I'm going to get another dirty message now...lol

im all overe these early, keeping them ds for a while, my hoh joints are still crazy fresh, this is a crazy colorway, glad im gonna be able to get my hands on another pair and not pay a crazy price

Originally Posted by eciaccord

if you value ya money, don't...if you got time, check the OG eggplant from thread from last yr...all the details in there

nerd.gif

pearls with a blue sole? wow.
makes me love my 02s and my 09s even more.

i might buy these if the price is right but knowing me, i still will.

Cant wait to get  pair also these are a general/limited release these will be easier to get also i would not buy from Osneaker check out last year thread on the eggplants then if you talk about him he pm's u a nasty message 
indifferent.gif

I wonder how the Foam Pro mold will be, will it be any major differences.

I'm glad I didn't pay resell prices for these. I think it looks better with a clear sole though.

Back
Top Bottom