Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by MrDozo

These will be on FTL website, at HOH, I'm seeing pairs on ebay and CL. I think these will be a GR like the 2010 eggplants and coppers. Can anyone say discount? Lol

Originally Posted by MrDozo

These will be on FTL website, at HOH, I'm seeing pairs on ebay and CL. I think these will be a GR like the 2010 eggplants and coppers. Can anyone say discount? Lol

I didn't see them being on Eastbay/FTL

good to see though
pimp.gif

I hope the trend continues with the other foam releases

Originally Posted by G KICKS1012

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Didn't even bother looking through 100+ pages, so I'll just ask.

Anyone know retail?
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
i dont think he's purchased a foam one or pro before....just my opinion
no excuse for laziness. looking 1 page would have answered his question as well as given him a location to preorder the shoes
ohwell.gif

thanks for the heads up just ordered through footlocker!

*** free shipping on footlocker "LKS1T83P" ***

Originally Posted by deuce02

just placed my order on eastbay. online ordering worked fine for me. thanks for the heads up.
Looks like the issue with our website got fixed. 
happy.gif
  For those still wondering, you can find them at the link below:

http://bit.ly/bIcAdP

EastbayRep - Ray

^Am i the only who dont understand how this guy can promote us to buy from eastbay and not get banned.Isnt that selling?

Originally Posted by youngcurse

^Am i the only who dont understand how this guy can promote us to buy from eastbay and not get banned.Isnt that selling?

you got somethiing you wanna promote? its more than just that...he also helps many people with their eastbay orders and gives good info with their systems...everyone knows about eastbay so its kno different than someone else on the page putting it out there, which was done earlier...i for one don't mind it...

eastbay >>> your life
laugh.gif

jp

passing for now. GR #s= sale or discount...hoping this release falls in that category
pimp.gif

nice pics D
pimp.gif

As far as I'm concerned he's not forcing us to look at anything.   Eastbay Rep has been nothing but helpful around these parts.

So far, I think you're the only one with some kind of vendetta. 

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
If it don't, you know you got the 30%...
wink.gif

OR the 50%, if you patient.

TONS of these will be available, similar to 2nd round of purps and golds.

Thanks Kev, that's good to know as a backup just in case they don't drop here. I may have to reach out to DMV folk if that's the case.
laugh.gif

He's not selling anything. Eastbay is and he doesn't own Eastbay.
I could sit here all day and talk up FootLocker, Champs, FinishLine etc etc etc

Now if we're promoting...."Hey check my B/S listings" or "Go to my eBay page" that's completely different.

Originally Posted by The7onius

this product is excluded from discount codes

HOW MUCH DO YOU WANNA BET THAT DISCOUNT WILL BE APPLIED?
laugh.gif
 IT WORKED WITH COPPERS AND EGGPLANTS. I DONT SEE WHY NOT WITH THESE OVER HERE.

Back
Top Bottom