Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

pearls just got marked down some more on ndc.
only scattered sizes left tho.

Originally Posted by nimhet

so last night I bust out my pair I got from NDC to play bball. I put the shoe on and feel something weird in my right foot. I take a look and the insole is sticking up and I can't get it to fit to the inside of the shoe!! Time to return these things...what a bunch of garbage.

smh
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

It says 119.97, but when I click on it, it says $157.97
add them to ur cart my friend. ull see them as 119.97 in your cart which is all that matters.

it worked for me...says $119.97 when I added it to my cart.  Plus all your Niketowns have it at $119.97 too so just call Nike and have them do a inventory check if you can't find your size on NDC

if only ALL foams dropped in price like these. I think the electric greens will follow the same path as these pearls.

Originally Posted by bigj505

add them to ur cart my friend. ull see them as 119.97 in your cart which is all that matters.

No doubt. Wasnt looking to cop for myself, looking out for a friend. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Swoosh Price?
huh?
smh...
anyways... what a great price on those pearls... I couldnt resist myself and copped 2x...

Swoosh Price?
huh?
I Meant what's the price on swoosh

not sure what difference it makes but if they are on swoosh then its always 40% off the lowest price. soooooo 40% off 119.97 is about 72 bucks.

Swooped up a pair @ niketown with a friend's employee discount, while in portland. Came out to 71 and change with no tax. I love how portland doesn't have tax!

Originally Posted by bull3t

Swooped up a pair @ niketown with a friend's employee discount, while in portland. Came out to 71 and change with no tax. I love how portland doesn't have tax!

I need to make a trip to Portland when the Royal Foams release...haha.  CA tax is 9.75%
frown.gif

Swoosh Price?
huh?
I Meant what's the price on swoosh
Here you go for swoosh price ?
r1lpn5.png

Back
Top Bottom