Pearson on USA (SUITS Spinoff) Official Thread - Season 1 Episode 5 (8/14/19) - Former City Attorney

storm2006

Supporter
0CD505B7-35D0-414E-83CA-9F17A288AB4A.jpeg

Pearson
is an upcoming American political dramatelevision series created by Aaron Korsh and Daniel Arkin that is set to premiere on USA Network. It is a spin-off of the show Suits and will star Gina Torresreprising her role of Jessica Pearson. It is set to premiere on July 17, 2019.[1]

Cant shake the mayor character from something else I saw him in. To me he's gonna turn out to be a real scumbag. Jessica is gonna have to take him down.

I feel also eventually she's gonna realize she might as well takenthe power and become a politician after learning the basics.

Finally caught up last weekend. I rock with it. I liked the little Donna shout out :lol:

Just finished tonight’s episode. The plot is definitely moving and they’re coloring some things in and adding wrinkle. I can’t count the amount of times I’ve heard Jessica say “Give me one good reason I shouldn’t fire you right now” in that calm yet stern voice :lol:

Nick out here wildin about to mess **** up for the whole team :smh:

Derrick accidentally slipping and snitching about the affair |l

Louis appearance was appreciated

Keri BODIED Mrs. Novak after hitting the bar at the hotel :wow:

Let me find out Yoli’s bout that action and got skills with da chopper :pimp:

Who was that picture of in Jessica’s office drawer?

Louis cameo made me think this immigration DACA dreamer subplot could've been a chance for Jessica to call in Mike Ross :lol: :pimp:

He could actually guest star for an entire aeason if they wrote it right.

Been enjoying the show just havent been posting about it.

I need to go back and watch or at least read about Mike’s leaving subplot. I can’t fully remember why they wrote him off. Is it personal reasons? He’s only been in like five things since leaving :lol:

He left cuz he was done. Felt it was time to wrap up his character's arc.

Story wise, he went to go work for a nonprofit law firm working on pro bono cases that he loves.

As for the actor, yeah he has not been in a lot.

Angela wildin having her kids out in the streets like that.

Wonder what will happen with Keri going to the law firm. She bodied Bobby at the end

Derrick gonna smash Yoli

Angela is mad rude, too proud and a little too disrespectful and spiteful toward Jessica.

Like damn you cant be that salty your cousin is rich and propserous.

Yoli like that dark meat.

Back
Top Bottom