pedicure question

im contemplating getting one cuz im about to be on a 4 day cruise and its gonna be way too hot to be wearin kicks the whole time. how much did it run you andwas it worth the money? .......please spare me the homophobic remarks. gracias

33935fb0e9cd88d71b5710add285a480167b556.gif

just kiddin...ive never had one, but its your feet...go for it

i think a man should get one like once a year keep everything somewhat taken care of. it might run you $20-30. just dont get clear polish have them buff yournails.

LOL, because Dirty posted in here no one is acting homophobic.

^ Exactly. Come on Dirty, you gotta wait at least till page 2 so we can get NT's true opinion.

Me personally, I just can't do it. Manicure, sure, I was thinking of getting one before from this girl I was dating because I bite my fingernails.

They are usually around 30 bucks.. and as for once a year? I'd go with once a month or once every 2 months but even that is pushing it lol.

Nothing wrong with a little maintenance.

i just got back and it ran me 30 dollars for both. i gotta say that those were some of the baddest asian chicks ive ever seen. the way that girl was using herhands got me wantin an asian piece
pimp.gif

sounds tempting, but not for me.

im way too ticklish i guess. even when my girl gives me a massage, i wind up either cracking up or kicking her hands away. last thing i need is kicking a poorlittle asian women in the face for doing her job.

23 and ticklish FTL lol

I'm really ticklish too, and it was weird the first time, but after a couple of sessions my feet got used to it I guess lol. Don't let that discourageyou if you really want to get one. I love them personally.

I'm about to get one for my trip to Nicaragua. Can't have busted toes on the beach...

Does the Pedegg really work?

Anyway, dang from around my place a mani + pedi costs around $20 together. I'm from SF btw. Cheap beauty salons on the Mission ftw!

Originally Posted by 18th letter

I remeber michael jordan said he gets them frequently

dam i seen his feet once in a pic...dude had some permanently black toe nails and was throwing up gang signs with them joints

yes it does. my feet got a little rough from standing in 4inch heels for about 16 hours. came right out.

I've never gotten one, though I've had a few manicures. I'm comfortable with myself and the first few times were with females, so it was cool.

I actually have a $100 gift card to a spa and looked into what I'll get, this is their price list for pedicures:
Busy Man's Pedicure - $32
Rough Man's Spa Pedicure - $42

I don't know what the details/differences are, but I'll probably check it out soon. Summer's coming and if I'm at the beach or somewhere,I'd like my feet to look good.

get the manicure too its worth it just for the hand massage, but what you want $20 with tip.....

I have a hard time cutting my toe nails, so I get a pedicure once in a while. No polish
No manicures because I can do them myself.

Pedicures make your feet feel gooooood.

Back
Top Bottom