PEEDI CRAKK - Crakk Files 5 (Cocaine Edition)

Tape is cool. Crakk is entertaining and always puts out quality verses, songs and decent concepts. lyrically been a little lazy since a few years back but the tape is solid. I always thought he was the most marketable out of state prop when got down with them. I thought he wouldve been a layup for dame and them to push but dont know what happened.

any of yall have crakk files 2? i've looked everywhere and can't find a download for this

^If CF4 is the one that had a Cyhi Da Prynce feature, definitely agree. Pretty sure I made that thread too :lol:

no state prop features :smh: will check out tho

nm I just seen young chris :smokin

Last edited:
he needs to come to NY more often and collab with our artist...philly music has a tendency of NEVER LEAVING PHILLY...

Will check it out, like gettin hit w/ a slew of fresh music, this, Vado, Joey Crack, can't be mad

he needs to come to NY more often and collab with our artist...philly music has a tendency of NEVER LEAVING PHILLY...

He collabs with NY artists more than any other SP member, aside from maybe Chris or Free (not that that is saying much)

Back
Top Bottom