Peep MY Myspace Music Page (Updated)

nerd.gif

Just really started to get into this *%*% like a month ago.. It's actually fun, the process & everything. Good looks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Henz Music Page

Shout to ebeatz for hookin it up
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
H-TOWN TO B-TOWN, HENZ IT GOES DOWN! LIKE WHAT? LIKE GIRLS WHEN WE THROWING ORAL BABY SHOWERS, MOST OF THE RAPPERS ON NT SOFTER THAN FLOWERS, FROM BEATSTO RAP, THEY ALL TRASH, BUT WHEN IT COME TO RAP I'M SHOOTING LIKE STEVE NASH!!! I GET CASH!!!

lol @ the ayo technology...

u not bad at all actually... thats what makes it so funny... u better than some dudes who take this $%+@ serious...

You look crazy young but Sound crazy old....Flow nice only listened to a couple didn't hear any hooks. Sounds like your not taking it that serious but ifyou do grab some hooks and you'll be straight.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Stop gassing this n's head up...He wack as *@@+....OMG, This n' is some !*$$......STRAIGHT TRASH JUICE

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

tongue.gif
tongue.gif

" '06 Probowl, was kinda boring/ Til you made it live by laying out Brian Moorman"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mad quotables dogg
roll.gif

eek.gif
Where did you get the Why They beat?

Im feelin these joints just work on ya delivery n shhh will be str8

smokin.gif

How the hell you a rapper all of a sudden? How random is this? Didn't I just see pics of you selling your Game Cube on Ebay like last month, now you wannarap? What happened, nobody met your reserve price of 19 dollars B? Ya voice sound mad chalky B. You sound like you got larangytis or somethin'. Nevermind arecord deal, somebody get this dude a pack of Riccoli. Clear up ya nasil passage before you call yourself spittin' bars. Son I've known you since youwas like 7, you bunz. This dude went from shoplifting logoman socks from the NBA store to rappin'. What type of disgrace is that? Real talk though if youget signed, I'm ridin' wit' you. I'm takin' every pic that I got wit' us in Philly & I'm signin' your name on it &that joint is goin' strait on Ebay. I wouldn't be suprised if you got a deal too. The East needs our version of Soulja Boy. You could be that clownprince that we need to regain our status in the game. You could have your own dance like the "Stoneface Shuffle" or somethin'. I could see younow "YOOOOOOOOOO........
indifferent.gif
......YOOOOOOOOOO.............
indifferent.gif
" That's classic hip hopright there......

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ kerry i knew u was gon come in here & say some wild *#!%..U gotta be on a skit sayin some *#!% like u just said
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wouldn't even call myself a rapper, its just fun to me.. .

eek.gif
Where did you get the Why They beat?
I got it off one of them j.armz mixtapes of instrumentals.. if u want it holla @ me
pimp.gif

Didn't I just see pics of you selling your Game Cube on Ebay like last month, now you wanna rap? What happened, nobody met your reserve price of 19 dollars B?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i knew u was gon come in here & say some wild *#!%
LOL you know what it is.....

Seriously though, it will be interesting to see where you take this. You got my support homie....

roll.gif
roll.gif
"Aiiyo Im a damn male". Seriously though I aint even know what toexpect, but son got some hot punchlines. Work on the delivery like said above, and you good.

I told you my dude, just keep at it, you'll find yourself enjoyin it. The music thing is def ill kid.

You know I'll def throw somethin' your way my dude.

LMAO @ Keryy. My dude, you get that vid link I sent ya ?

roll.gif
ayo technology had me done

This dude went from shoplifting logoman socks from the NBA store to rappin'. What type of disgrace is that? Real talk though if you get signed, I'm ridin' wit' you. I'm takin' every pic that I got wit' us in Philly & I'm signin' your name on it & that joint is goin' strait on Ebay.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This dude kerry
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom