Peep MY Myspace Music Page (Updated)

you can be cain im the next cheo

kerry just tight cause he gonna wind up being the next half assed street fam memeber thats only gets bread sellin the leftover rys on ebay

Wow henz you a rapper now?
smh.gif

shh is funny as F tho.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Star Time

How the hell you a rapper all of a sudden? How random is this? Didn't I just see pics of you selling your Game Cube on Ebay like last month, now you wanna rap? What happened, nobody met your reserve price of 19 dollars B? Ya voice sound mad chalky B. You sound like you got larangytis or somethin'. Nevermind a record deal, somebody get this dude a pack of Riccoli. Clear up ya nasil passage before you call yourself spittin' bars. Son I've known you since you was like 7, you bunz. This dude went from shoplifting logoman socks from the NBA store to rappin'. What type of disgrace is that? Real talk though if you get signed, I'm ridin' wit' you. I'm takin' every pic that I got wit' us in Philly & I'm signin' your name on it & that joint is goin' strait on Ebay. I wouldn't be suprised if you got a deal too. The East needs our version of Soulja Boy. You could be that clown prince that we need to regain our status in the game. You could have your own dance like the "Stoneface Shuffle" or somethin'. I could see you now "YOOOOOOOOOO........
indifferent.gif
......YOOOOOOOOOO.............
indifferent.gif
" That's classic hip hop right there......

are you kidding me?
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

kerry just tight cause he gonna wind up being the next half assed street fam memeber thats only gets bread sellin the leftover rys on ebay

Oh you already know how I do. I'm just waitin' until you hit the mainstream too JJ. I got just as many pics of you from Philly & all that too. Soonas your clothing ventures take off & you go mainstream & wind up at Fashion Week sittin' between Russell Simmons & that husky no neck dude fromFUBU wit' the Al B. Sure curls, I'm puttin' those pics on Ebay as well. I'mma cake off all you overnight celebrities. I'mma show up at oneof Henz's shows like Eddie Caine Jr wit' a ol' as5 dirty throwback & a Eagles pinwheel on talkin' 'bout "Yo Henz, remember me? Weused to drink Hypnotiq on South Street & eat cheesesteaks together. Remember we used to sing on Market Street back in the day? NIGHTS LIKE THIS.....IWISH.....RAINDROPS WOULD FA-A-A-A-LLLL!" Man I can't wait for ya'll to become stars!
pimp.gif

I'mma show up at one of Henz's shows like Eddie Caine Jr wit' a ol' as5 dirty throwback & a Eagles pinwheel on talkin' 'bout "Yo Henz, remember me? We used to drink Hypnotiq on South Street & eat cheesesteaks together. Remember we used to sing on Market Street back in the day? NIGHTS LIKE THIS.....I WISH.....RAINDROPS WOULD FA-A-A-A-LLLL!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That shhh is too much on his 5 Heartbeats tip

smokin.gif

How the hell you a rapper all of a sudden? How random is this? Didn't I just see pics of you selling your Game Cube on Ebay like last month, now you wanna rap? What happened, nobody met your reserve price of 19 dollars B?
laugh.gif

You aight though my dude (nh)

Henry when you gonna spit to that beat i gave you.

I need to have atleast one rap track done in my catalog im tired of doin acapellas. smh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

New song upt? Or didthis jus get bumped?

I was about to ask the same thing??
Got some new +*#! on deck????

roll.gif
roll.gif
"Don't cuff that @$%$#"
smh.gif
smh.gif

DIS-RE-SPECT-FUL !!!!

I aint gon front a N been lolligaggin.. By next week I should have some #!$%

Originally Posted by The Jersey Shirt

6x8zxwj.jpg

coming soon...

in the management we trust
Originally Posted by Star Time

How the hell you a rapper all of a sudden? How random is this? Didn't I just see pics of you selling your Game Cube on Ebay like last month, now you wanna rap? What happened, nobody met your reserve price of 19 dollars B? Ya voice sound mad chalky B. You sound like you got larangytis or somethin'. Nevermind a record deal, somebody get this dude a pack of Riccoli. Clear up ya nasil passage before you call yourself spittin' bars. Son I've known you since you was like 7, you bunz. This dude went from shoplifting logoman socks from the NBA store to rappin'. What type of disgrace is that? Real talk though if you get signed, I'm ridin' wit' you. I'm takin' every pic that I got wit' us in Philly & I'm signin' your name on it & that joint is goin' strait on Ebay. I wouldn't be suprised if you got a deal too. The East needs our version of Soulja Boy. You could be that clown prince that we need to regain our status in the game. You could have your own dance like the "Stoneface Shuffle" or somethin'. [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I could see you now "YOOOOOOOOOO........[/color]
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]......YOOOOOOOOOO.............[/color]
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]" That's classic hip hop right there......[/color]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif