Pelle Pelle WAS da longest running last URBAN brand that still wield DOMINANCE.. RIP

Pelle did a jacket last season with the Indian face on it. If they were to try to revive it they would have to freak it right because even right now pelles aren't as hot as they were 5-10 years ago. Definitely still got a strong following in certain cities but not like before

Pelle did a jacket last season with the Indian face on it. If they were to try to revive it they would have to freak it right because even right now pelles aren't as hot as they were 5-10 years ago. Definitely still got a strong following in certain cities but not like before

I"m talking about a limited release of Avirex throwbacks, like Timberland with the superboots, etc.. Imagine a re release of these:

View media item 1748856

Would be easier said than done. Avirex right now is no bueno and it would take a banger along with the right people in the entertainment industry backing it. Don't see it happening

I still got my all black puffy coat Pelle from my junior year in HS (2003).

**** has barely seen the light of day out here in hot *** AZ :rolleyes

I"m talking about a limited release of Avirex throwbacks, like Timberland with the superboots, etc.. Imagine a re release of these:

View media item 1748856

I'd dead *** cop this or one with just the Indian head, no text in navy.

I can't tell the condition of the jacket from the pics, is everything okay with it ?

BTW : I like your Red Wings hat :smokin

I can't tell the condition of the jacket from the pics, is everything okay with it ?

BTW : I like your Red Wings hat
smokin.gif
yeah, it was new with tags. I think it had been sittin in the closet for a while though. tnx! I just like the logo on the hat.

Back
Top Bottom