Pelle Pelle WAS da longest running last URBAN brand that still wield DOMINANCE.. RIP

wait...you won't even wear a colored leather other than black/Brown? you gotta live a little. :lol:

The man who never left nyc telling me to live a little. Ok. Colored leather is ugly and they make you look juvenile. Black or brown only and has to fit good.

Colored leather is ugly and they make you look juvenile. Black or brown only and has to fit good.

nah u buggin

s-l400.jpg

red leathers are amazing.

The man who never left nyc telling me to live a little. Ok. Colored leather is ugly and they make you look juvenile. Black or brown only and has to fit good.
Im with u with the juvenile look .. it does look type young ... starting to feel that way with most jordans now as well

those are da ones that sell da most... clearly ur not their target demo :lol:

also

Pin image

jeff Hamilton's are also bright and beautiful.

Clearly the jacket matches the moment/setting in both occasions. Doubt they are wearing them to dinner in this day and age. You know how stupid you look pulling up to proper restaurant wearing those.

Clearly the jacket matches the moment/setting in both occasions. Doubt they are wearing them to dinner in this day and age. You know how stupid you look pulling up to proper restaurant wearing those.

if u more worried about how other people feel about what your wearing, you're not enjoying ur clothes right.

"proper" is just another word for formal, and no who would wear a jeff Hamilton to a formal event? but u damn straight id wear either to pow around in da city.

burgundy/wine, olive green, dark blue are all good colors for leather jackets, def not only black and brown, live a little like ninjahood ninjahood says

burgundy/wine, olive green, dark blue are all good colors for leather jackets, def not only black and brown, live a little like ninjahood ninjahood says

Facts I got a Navy and Cream Pelle straight compliments everywhere I go. But I will admit I don't go to many "formal" places >D

Back
Top Bottom