Peloton Bike

I was gonna try Alex tonight but found myself with Tunde again. She kicked my *** tonight.
Tunde is awesome. Alex brings a different vibe but both are pretty tough compared to some of the other instructors. Denis Morton is another good one for a challenging fun ride. Anyone still rocking the #niketalk hash? Lol.

Really been enjoying the bike bootcamps 2-3 a week and long endurance style rides on the weekend. Great training. Anyone mess with the boot camps? Love how efficient the workouts are.
8825353A-1B02-402A-99DE-ED2183B61423.jpeg
16BBEAA7-8C61-4676-9938-475C78A87C99.png
F41FCF7D-66F0-4442-B62A-8F2815ACE4A5.png

My back has been ****ed up for like two months. Finally feeling like 90% better. I haven’t been on my peloton since October, going to try a ride tomorrow. Hopefully I can get back to it, has been tough without it.
Try a low impact ride brother. Won’t take you out of the saddle, let you ease into it. Back pain is a real b***, best of luck getting back at it!

Finally joined the peloton fam. Got my bike + delivered a few weeks ago

Definitely makes it convenient to get a work out in while working from home.

Anyone else’s handle bars feels loose and unsteady?

I called customer service and they had me check the screws to see if they were tighten. They ended up sending a new handle bar now I just need to schedule a tech to come out and switch them out

Wifey and i got a peloton, im 4 rides in and enjoying it so far. Definitely seems like the solution for a lazy homebody like me to get some work in. Gotta get my fat *** in gear

Glad to see we have a thread, bout to start from the beginning and read through

Welcome y’all! Maybe in coming months we can try to do an NT ride. Some monsters in here that I’d like to try and chase for motivation.

Wifey and i got a peloton, im 4 rides in and enjoying it so far. Definitely seems like the solution for a lazy homebody like me to get some work in. Gotta get my fat *** in gear

Glad to see we have a thread, bout to start from the beginning and read through
Don’t sleep on their strength classes too. You’ll break a sweat. I’ve been sticking to 30 min rides with Hannah, Ally, Jess King, Alex, and Tunde (when I hate myself :lol: ).

Not chasing any goals, leaderboards, or PRs. Just want to be more active. If I close an exercise ring on my Apple Watch then I’m happy.

lol this damn thread. took a few years but my wife finally convinced me to order one for her. they’re delivering it tomorrow.

wife's bike was delivered on friday. dude didn't even stick around to check it out. display doesn't work. wife was pissed that we waited this long and she can't use it. another dude came on sunday and we showed him that one of the wires was totally frayed. he said he'd check to see if he has another cable to replace and he hasn't called us back. tbh this has been a ****ty experience. my wife wanted to buy a used bike or a copycat bike but i told her to get a new peloton so we could get the full service. more like we're getting the full shaft.

wife's bike was delivered on friday. dude didn't even stick around to check it out. display doesn't work. wife was pissed that we waited this long and she can't use it. another dude came on sunday and we showed him that one of the wires was totally frayed. he said he'd check to see if he has another cable to replace and he hasn't called us back. tbh this has been a ****ty experience. my wife wanted to buy a used bike or a copycat bike but i told her to get a new peloton so we could get the full service. more like we're getting the full shaft.
I'd call and complain fr. They're supposed to set it up for you and make sure it's working (even able to connect to wi-fi and everything) before dipping. They don't have the same supply issues anymore, should give y'all a whole other bike if it wasn't working...SMH...

I'd call and complain fr. They're supposed to set it up for you and make sure it's working (even able to connect to wi-fi and everything) before dipping. They don't have the same supply issues anymore, should give y'all a whole other bike if it wasn't working...SMH...
bad thing is that i'm in hawaii and it takes like 2 months to get one. comes over by boat probably.
i told my wife the guy was gonna walk her through it once the bike was set up and he didn't do that. wheeled the bike in and bailed.

any of you worry about procreation issues with riding those bikes?

I am tempted to get one but don’t got kids yet and don’t want to risk that unintended side effect

Back
Top Bottom