Peloton Bike

Steezy your Tonal come in yet? Thoughts? Almost positive Im copping one as well.

That thing was finally supposed to be installed tomorrow after 3 months wait, but yesterday their distributor called me and rescheduled me for Monday because apparently they only have one tech in my area and dude called out....I know first work problems but I was livid...took time off at work and all...

First live ride with Olivia:
D3F8C9F6-B027-408F-8603-E3E1BB520105.png

for the leaderboard, is that the # of people that took the class at the time?

You have to filter by “here now” to know who you are actually riding with within that period of time, keep in mind some people would have just completed the ride when you start, others will be ahead, every name has a progress circle around their avatar.

you can also filter by hashtags or people you follow

6F3A54E1-C4DE-45AD-92C2-F4F3C61764D5.jpeg

I honestly would prefer if they didn’t partner with any specific brand but it is what it is...

Yeah there's not really info on it yet. As far as clothing goes, they already have partnerships with Nike, LuLu, and others.

Yeah there's not really info on it yet. As far as clothing goes, they already have partnerships with Nike, LuLu, and others.
Yeah I hope this means we don’t lose the nike lulu and ten thousand stuff :lol:

The lady & I caved and ordered a bike yesterday. Delivery is apparently being made tomorrow :wow: which still doesn't seem right. Have they gotten their act together that drastically since the pandemic/holiday rush?

macbk macbk Did you grab a Bike or Bike+? Regardless, it could be cancellation by someone in your area that made turnaround so quick. Hope y'all love it though!

I took some parts off the bike to move it upstairs by myself, including the screen. When I put it back, this one part got stripped and the screw goes in halfway. The other screw is all the way secured

68FB64C3-972D-44EF-8049-7B057E35C907.jpeg

Pton support said they’ll have to send me an entire new screen

kind of feel like that’s wasteful. The screen is pretty secure imo. Prob will let it ride. I’ll do a ride and make sure it’s not wobbly or anything.

The lady & I caved and ordered a bike yesterday. Delivery is apparently being made tomorrow :wow: which still doesn't seem right. Have they gotten their act together that drastically since the pandemic/holiday rush?

They started shipping Bikes by air to help with the backlog.

Some of the upcoming Peloton X Adidas stuff:

Adidas Pelly 1.jpg
Adidas Pelly 2.jpg
Adidas Pelly 4.jpg
Adidas-X-Peloton-3-1-920x613.jpg
Adidas Pelly 3.jpg

All of that gear should come free with the purchase of a new bike 😂

Getting a little closer to that 200 watt avg for 30 minutes. This Lauryn Hill ride was dope, the Miseducation and Fugees stuff always bring me back:
F1B22C56-B6C6-4FB7-B6C2-89CF6EA2A0CC.png

Anyone got the extra warranty? Contemplating (most likely) adding it on as my year is almost up. Use this thing daily.

You guys use any biking shorts/underwear or anything?
I been back at the gym and using the bike there and it’s been a little uncomfortable 😅 never had this problem before

You guys use any biking shorts/underwear or anything?
I been back at the gym and using the bike there and it’s been a little uncomfortable 😅 never had this problem before
Honestly man the only fix I've seen is to grind thru the uncomfortable period and find the other side of it which fortunately dosen't take long.

Back
Top Bottom