Penn State vs. Michigan HOMECOMING GAME 10/18

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

I really can't see Michigan putting another drive together - they are very one dimensional, i'm not sure what Bradley was thinking before playing that conservative freaking defense.

Anyways - i hate the way this game is playing out, because in a close game, we'll take an unlucky break and lose like usual.

But Michigan is being real cocky right now - feeling like they've done something here this first half - i just hope for their sake that they don't think this thing is over yet.
pimp.gif
score was 17-7, about 8 minutes into the 2nd quarter.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
clairvoyant.

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

psu can't start this bad next week; drop passes, arm/miss tackling, turnover..

can't see it happening - like i said in the beginning , lots of mental factors in this one - look ahead game primarily, plus a sandwich game, and it ISmichigan.. first win in 10 years over them. That's a huge deal, and we definitely just showed a lack of focus.. something i can't see us doing when wehead to the horseshoe, a game we've had circled since the season start.

I do worry about Beanie getting loose on us - but if we overload the box and force Pryor to beat us through the air, i really like our chances.

@!%!%@! Morgan Trent, always finding a way to not make plays. Dude is a five year waste of a player.

JR5

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

I do worry about Beanie getting loose on us - but if we overload the box and force Pryor to beat us through the air, i really like our chances.

Like every other team the Buckeyes have played?

Ask MSU what happens when you try to fill the box to stop the run.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

Jordan Norwood.

pimp.gif

Son like my 3rd cousin.

DF!!!
word? Jordan and Gabe are cool dudes - played ball against them in high school and a little bit more recently at the IM building here at PSU. Gabe is playing pro in Phillipines now i believe.

Why in the WORLD did Rich Rod put Sheridan in.... I swear he wants to make Mich Lose.....

YO!
word? Jordan and Gabe are cool dudes - played ball against them in high school and a little bit more recently at the IM building here at PSU. Gabe is playing pro in Phillipines now i believe.
Yeah, I've actually never met them. Their grandmother was at the family reunion this summer. She gave me one of those little pocket scheduleswith Jordan on the front. Told me about their Dad coaching at Baylor now. I can't forgive Gabe for that Mason game against Carolina though.
smh.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

who do you think wins the psu osu matchup next week?
idk what to think. PSU offense
pimp.gif
for their D...i hate blamingone player but Hull (psu MLB) is vulnerable. He was taking out so bad the first half that Michigan ran successful. He did come out good in the second half butif he plays like he did in the first half, Pryor and Beanie are going to have a field day
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom