Penny 2s $95 on flightclubny.com

Like the title says random sizes in the black/ royal/ white Penny 2s on flight club website for $95. My gift to my NT family!

im shocked
eek.gif

u act like they sold out already. how many people already got these for close to a $100 through discounts and hookups....nice try and u get an "A"for effort tho
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

u act like they sold out already. how many people already got these for close to a $100 through discounts and hookups....nice try and u get an "A" for effort tho
wink.gif

tired.gif

True definition of UNGRATEFUL.

For the people that aremt fortunate enough to get hooked up, this is the next best thing. I got mine for retail, so id jump onit if i hadnt cop. Good lookin though.

A simple "Thx" or "Appreciated" would be nice.

i was hot that I bought mine on RD and waited for about an hour!! Then three weeks later I copped a second pair from Employee 50% off!!

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

u act like they sold out already. how many people already got these for close to a $100 through discounts and hookups....nice try and u get an "A" for effort tho
wink.gif

tired.gif

For the people that aremt fortunate enough to get hooked up, this is the next best thing. I got mine for retail, so id jump on it if i hadnt cop. Good lookin though.

Not ungrateful, these shoes were easily available. In fact, they are still easily available. It is not difficult to get a hookup, a little social networkingwill go a long way.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

wink.gif

tired.gif

For the people that aremt fortunate enough to get hooked up, this is the next best thing. I got mine for retail, so id jump on it if i hadnt cop. Good lookin though.

Not ungrateful, these shoes were easily available. In fact, they are still easily available. It is not difficult to get a hookup, a little social networking will go a long way.
and if you cant get that then this is the next best thing.

STILL ungrateful
smh.gif

flight club is either a steal or a miss ive got DS OG black red 12s for 150 and white red 13s OGS for 160 each.

Back
Top Bottom