Penny 3 Eggplant Customization - any ideas?

Whats up NT? I'm thinking about customizing a Penny 3 Eggplant that has been stuck with me for a month now, I'm not much into the line but instead of just letting it sit here I thought about changing the white upper to something else and also after seeing this recently http://www.nicekicks.com/2011/05/nike-air-penny-3-devastator-custom/
If you anyone can share some possible combinations that would fit well with eggplant please free to share, and some pointers on the painting as well.

Thanks!

Whats up NT? I'm thinking about customizing a Penny 3 Eggplant that has been stuck with me for a month now, I'm not much into the line but instead of just letting it sit here I thought about changing the white upper to something else and also after seeing this recently http://www.nicekicks.com/2011/05/nike-air-penny-3-devastator-custom/
If you anyone can share some possible combinations that would fit well with eggplant please free to share, and some pointers on the painting as well.

Thanks!

What about Orange upper..suns theme would be dope imo...i dont know about the painting but i heard angelus is pretty good....let us see the final results...

What about Orange upper..suns theme would be dope imo...i dont know about the painting but i heard angelus is pretty good....let us see the final results...

yeah a suns theme would be nice since penny spent a couple of seasons there, im planning to ask a friend to render some layout on photoshop to get a feel on what the outcome would be. thanks for the input

yeah a suns theme would be nice since penny spent a couple of seasons there, im planning to ask a friend to render some layout on photoshop to get a feel on what the outcome would be. thanks for the input

im thinking bout using something like dark grey, i cant render till i get back in the office. ill try to post some photos after the weekend, eggplant seems to be difficult to pair with other colors aside from black and white

im thinking bout using something like dark grey, i cant render till i get back in the office. ill try to post some photos after the weekend, eggplant seems to be difficult to pair with other colors aside from black and white

those customs which inspired youa re crazy, but why not try just making the upper black it would be simple yet still clean. other than that if you were trying to get wild with it you could go teal or green and make a grape or aqua color way of them, that would be sick

those customs which inspired youa re crazy, but why not try just making the upper black it would be simple yet still clean. other than that if you were trying to get wild with it you could go teal or green and make a grape or aqua color way of them, that would be sick

Back
Top Bottom