Penny Foamposite One Candy Blue

Nike took less than two years to steer foams from collectors to kiddies. Cash for them now to be sure. Might be a short-sighted move though...

Yup shoes were a return
The shoes are marked down for quick sale since its supposed to be part of the store's inventory. Store staff don't determine the price. The price is determined by whatever they scan for in the system.
Very rarely does an outlet item scan for full retail. Ive seen it for 2 shoes in my life.

Trying to be slick and returning a pair for a discount thinking a friend will be able to buy them may end bad. Employees can choose when they make the shoes available, if they become available at all.
I wouldn't take a chance on it either.  I returned a pair of Splatter KD Vs and Fighter Jet Foams to the Nike Clearance Store in Memphis.  The employees didn't let them make it to the shelf.  They were buying them as I was walking out of the store.

^I would for sure pick up another pair of jet foams for $98! They likely got an employee discount too. Seems odd to me nike allows this. They could potentially take big losses. Must be pretty rare

^I would for sure pick up another pair of jet foams for $98! They likely got an employee discount too. Seems odd to me nike allows this. They could potentially take big losses. Must be pretty rare
i asked the employee and he said it was.  everyone behind the counter were shocked that i was returning both of the shoes.  i didn't like the KDs and I had a pair of jets for myself.  The second pair of jets was for my brother and he changed his mind about them.

he said when they do get returns like that, they never make it to the shelf.  i'm pretty sure when they receive stock from nike, employees pick over the good stuff before stocking the shelves.

As evidence of dude that got these for the low from that outlet, some shoes do make it to the shelf. It just depends on where u return shoes.

I noticed just a couple min ago that kicks USA just took the money out of my account almost a month after release...I found this to be quite interesting and also kind of annoying...

I returned a pair of these locally.  They got marked down to 129.99...and scooped them the next day. Saved myself 106.00!!!

Back
Top Bottom