Penny Foamposite One Candy Blue

Copped on FTL, first time success for a release

Still waiting online on NDC....
mad.gif

So if I cancel my order later today would Nike just refund my money or would I have to go through the return process and all of that? Hype here is basically nonexistent and I think I can cop pretty easily locally.

Got off NDc with ease for once in my life. Got my first 12.5 I didn't even know they made foams in 12.5

finally just got mine from ndc :smile: are they true to size?  Do these run the same size as jordans?

Last edited:
Still got the "We Saved You A Spot In Line!" screen on my phone, doesn't look like they're sold out yet so I got my fingers crossed? Already grabbed the Playoff 8's, these would be icing on the cake.

finally just got mine from ndc :smile: are they true to size?  Do these run the same size as jordans?

If you consider Jordan's TTS then go up .5 size. If you consider performance shoes your True size (like brons and Kobe's) go with your regular size. I don't consider Jordan's my true size, I go .5 down on most of them..

After waiting 37 min I finally got through on NDC
Checked out no problem. But I was worried after a few minutes. Everyone else have to wait a good bit longer this time? I was on 4G LTE AT&T since my Internet isn't setup at my new place right now

After waiting 37 min I finally got through on NDC
Checked out no problem. But I was worried after a few minutes. Everyone else have to wait a good bit longer this time? I was on 4G LTE AT&T since my Internet isn't setup at my new place right now

Nah...I didn't even get the 'holding your place in line' screen...I checked out right as my clock changed to 8:02.

yea i never used JimmyJazz before and didn't realize that shipping was like $10 more ha i got off NDC easy but dayum tho we gotta wait till Monday to call and cancel?? Will they be easy going with it and not give a hard time about returning it bro?

copped off ndc and shoe palace ... still waiting on eastbay and footlocker. was checking out on footaction, eastbay, and footlocker, tried to enter info and said cart was empty. smh

call.... im cancelling too
yea i never used JimmyJazz before and didn't realize that shipping was like $10 more ha i got off NDC easy but dayum tho we gotta wait till Monday to call and cancel?? Will they be easy going with it and not give a hard time about returning it bro?

Back
Top Bottom