Penny Foamposite One Candy Blue

why you say that?
Well, it's a gift and a curse. They supply useful information but they also crash sites.

they come in here and steal after we post..becuz as soon as i posted they updated there site with the link
It's them and members/lurkers who @ them on twitter with the "exclusive" link. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
One of my local store had 29 pairs. This seems like the Fighter Jets release to me. So many pairs to go around

my FA never gett sz 15 but they had it today so u know it was a GR just like the fighters...(cuz they got those in sz 15 too)

I camped out at City Gear in Southaven at 5am.  Myself and 4 other guys were the first five in the store. The plan was to cop a 10.5 in the VIIIs for my homeboy in Wisconsin and 13 in the foams for myself.  Get in the store at 9am and the chic says they were sold out of 13s.  Employees holding back pairs pisses me off.  Then she had the nerve to wish me a blessed day. Kept my cool tho.  Called the mall in-store 2 hours after they opened and the guy held a pair for me until I got there.

OAN the foams look really nice in person.  Congrats to everyone who copped either pair!

passed on these but I think they will look good with jeans. hope I don't regret it

I think these would look better with blue or black laces. The gray just looks dirty and dingy

I got these with ease at my local FTL.. I couldn't believe it. My buddy got them too and the 8's as well as me (I had won the raffle though). Got that military discount too, so I was happy. :smokin

I think these would look better with blue or black laces. The gray just looks dirty and dingy
i tried it wit black my man its not gonna work...i dont have blue laces any1 know where to cop laces for foams

i tried it wit black my man its not gonna work...i dont have blue laces any1 know where to cop laces for foams

I can imagine blue laces being dope. You can get legit foamposite laces at niketown or nike factory stores. Thinking about picking up one also the next time I hit up the outlets. If someone have blue laces and the sport royals, upload some pics. Would love to see how that looks too

Back
Top Bottom