Penny Foams vs. Jordan XI...and the winner is....

Originally Posted by never wear them

what's puzzling me is, where were all these foam lovers when the pennys retoed or when the foam pros retro'd? I assume in the Jordan forum, but don't get me wrong, I was ALSO in there.
^^^^^ REAL TALK.

I think about all the j's i ran thru [since i actually wear mine] and i wish
i woulda copped some foams too back then. I'd probly still be wearin em.
From now on im coppin foams 50%, jb 25%, and reg nikes 25%.

what's puzzling me is, where were all these foam lovers when the pennys retoed or when the foam pros retro'd? I assume in the Jordan forum, but don't get me wrong, I was ALSO in there.
that's what im sayin

Foam hold up better than Jordans. Check out some of the listings on ebay with foams that are 12 years old. With a little sea glow, they look as good as new. Ithink Jordan Brand is more mainstream than the Penny brand.

I WOULD PICK?... IS BOTH AN OPTION? WELL I LOVE THE COOL GREY XI BUT I REALLY LIKE THE FOAMS MORE

Real talk they riding the Eggplant wave
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by show time 96

Real talk they riding the Eggplant wave
laugh.gif
smh.gif
QFT.

Back
Top Bottom